SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

Irishpride
Silent Operator

SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

Post by Irishpride »

A little preview to whats to come at Shot Show....... SilencerCo will be releasing a new LE/Military/First Responder program that will make you have to own a SilencerCo silencer. This will be the Glock Blue Label program for silencers except better. Prices are going to be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Look for more info to come from SilencerCo and myself. If you are one of the Following then this will apply to you:

• Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City
o Includes retired L.E. officers with “retired credentials
• EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
• Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
o Includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
• LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
jreinke
Silent But Deadly

Re: SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

Post by jreinke »

Well, well, well...maybe I will be buying that Spectre II in 2016 after all. :D
[url=http://militarysignatures.com][img]http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member1236.png[/img][/url]
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

Screw the veterans.
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

Abiqua wrote:Screw the veterans.
True... I'm no longer active, or reserve. I resigned my commission so I could run my business. So I'm out.

JW
zb39

Post by zb39 »

Most places do, Lowes, Home Depot, Disney, I'm getting used to it. sad but true.
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

zb39 wrote:
Most places do, Lowes, Home Depot, Disney, I'm getting used to it. sad but true.
Looks like SilCo has added vets to the list of qualified. From viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132161
Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them, but I do have some inside info that I am being granted permission to disclose. With that said what I originally posted was just a generalization of what the program is, not how the program is. SilencerCo has not forgotten anyone and has a Love and Respect for Every Service Man and Women and beyond. SilencerCo loves all of its customers (commercial and LE/Military) and that is why they are going above and beyond for everyone. When I originally stated " Glock Blue Label Program" for Silencers, but BETTER I meant just that.

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability. They understand the sacrifices and the love that you all have for our nation whether it be for minimal years of service or lifetime of service. This is why I say this program is better in every way. Hope this info helps. The actual program name will be released at Shot Show. There are more details, but like I originally stated SilencerCo will be releasing a public statement soon.
And I always get a veteran's discount at Homie's and Lowes.
Last edited by Abiqua on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Why cops and COs? Why not loggers, professional fishermen, stevedores, convenience store clerks and others who actually risk their lives every day to make our world a better place?
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
n.franklin
Senior Silent Operator

Post by n.franklin »

poikilotrm wrote:Why cops and COs? Why not loggers, professional fishermen, stevedores, convenience store clerks and others who actually risk their lives every day to make our world a better place?
Do you use a firearm in the performance of your duties? That was the original intent of the blue label program for glock, giving individual officers a good deal that were required or allowed to procure their own sidearm by their department or agency.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

What difference does it make if you use a weapon on the job or not? Most LE get issued a weapon, and the cost of a weapon when personally procured is a tax write off for them, so essentially no cost to the cop.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
Tango2249
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tango2249 »

poikilotrm wrote:Why cops and COs? Why not loggers, professional fishermen, stevedores, convenience store clerks and others who actually risk their lives every day to make our world a better place?
Are you serious??? :roll:
“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” - Samuel Adams
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Absolutely. Those occupations I listed are killers. Being a cop is one of the safest jobs out there.
Clg9mm

Post by Clg9mm »

Call a logger next time somebody breaks into your house or takes hostages. :roll:
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

Police is not on the top 10 list of most dangerous jobs.

A good reason to give LE or military a discount is that they are influential to other gun owners.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

silencertalk wrote:Police is not on the top 10 list of most dangerous jobs.

A good reason to give LE or military a discount is that they are influential to other gun owners.
That's one way to put it. :lol:
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

I tried looking on the Silencerco site and didn't see anything about it. Any updates?

Thanks
coribennett

Post by coribennett »

B&H Gun Sales (OP) is administering the program for SilencerCo, I received this update last week (quoted):

Thank you for your inquiry on the new SilencerCo “SPEQ” discount program. This program will be officially announced at the NRA show on April 10-12 in Nashville. We are currently in a sort of “soft launch”. We are currently setting up dealers in all 50 states to assist you in purchasing these products. It will take us a few weeks to get this accomplished and a short time to get the products into the dealers hands. If you have a dealer in your area that currently sells suppressors and services the first responder community, please ask them if they are going to be a dealer under this program. The following people are currently eligible under this program.

We would like to make it where you can continue to do business with your current local dealer. We are signing up dealers interested in becoming a LE Sub D account for their area. If he has a store front and is currently serving the LE community we would like to hear from him. Its an easy program written by dealers for dealers. Sign up can be fast and easy. Both his and your prices will be better than commercial units. Please share this with him and we think both of you can end up quite happy. If he is not interested we can direct you to the closest LE Sub D dealer to you at that time. . Existing SilencerCo accounts do get priority.

This program is only a couple weeks old so we are still signing up dealers and will be for a while.
Chris2000XJ

Post by Chris2000XJ »

Abiqua wrote:
zb39 wrote:
Looks like SilCo has added vets to the list of qualified. From viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132161
Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them, but I do have some inside info that I am being granted permission to disclose. With that said what I originally posted was just a generalization of what the program is, not how the program is. SilencerCo has not forgotten anyone and has a Love and Respect for Every Service Man and Women and beyond. SilencerCo loves all of its customers (commercial and LE/Military) and that is why they are going above and beyond for everyone. When I originally stated " Glock Blue Label Program" for Silencers, but BETTER I meant just that.

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability. They understand the sacrifices and the love that you all have for our nation whether it be for minimal years of service or lifetime of service. This is why I say this program is better in every way. Hope this info helps. The actual program name will be released at Shot Show. There are more details, but like I originally stated SilencerCo will be releasing a public statement soon.
And I always get a veteran's discount at Homie's and Lowes.
I'm was told vets w/ DD214 don't qualify when I made an inquiry to a dealer about getting a price list, so I guess that part doesn't appear to be accurate.
rcn11thacr
Silent But Deadly

Post by rcn11thacr »

It’s a poor example of any company (IMHO) when they try to be helpful by offering a deal, then leave some folks out of the loop. Granted they can’t offer the deal to everyone, but in this case it seems that they hit just about everyone but the "vast majority" of veterans. Most veterans did not retire before getting out and the statistics don’t lie. I've worked in management at my local VA hospital ever since my ETS date. After more than 23 years of combined military and government work, I can tell you that most veterans are not retired and the recent scandals at VA are not at every place (much less at most of them). Over 50% of our employees are veterans and they do give a damn, and I’d lay odds that less than 2% of our total workforce isn’t worth keeping. Why did I get off on what seemed to be a tangent? Just to show that every veteran we treat is treated the same, no matter if they got injured in basic and had to get out because of it, or if they after 30+ years. I see every one of them as a fellow veteran, no matter their sacrifice. Since I feel that way it irritates me when some company wants to only treat a segment of the veteran population as special. Every one of us took an oath and knew there was a chance we may see combat or worse. There is a reason why only 3% of the total US population has served this nation. Maybe it’s not too much to ask to treat all of us the same…
Blackhorse Scout
Joker31D
Silent But Deadly

Post by Joker31D »

Clg9mm wrote:Call a logger next time somebody breaks into your house or takes hostages. :roll:
I bet you 2 things, 1 a logger won't take an hour to get here and 2nd, a logger won't accidentally shoot my car after getting amped up when he calls in my tag number in wrong.... yep happened when I was on leave after graduating MP school, a dc cop shot my car because the number he gave was a digit off, never mind I was driving a Camaro and the stolen vehicle was a taxi cab. I was reaching for my badge and wallet when he shot my car a foot behind me... hole in the driveshaft, shot my car, got paid for it and he received "remedial training" I offered to just beat his ass and drop it but their lawyer refused it right away.

Btw who do I contact to get pricing?
Visit my Wounded Hunter Project Blog!
https://woundedhunterproject.wordpress.com/

It has a beard and its climbing mountains ... it must be a billy goat! wait, it has a Rifle!
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Clg9mm wrote:Call a logger next time somebody breaks into your house or takes hostages. :roll:
The cops were the ones who broke into my house and office and burglarized and vandalized both, so...
JJinParadise
Silent Operator

Post by JJinParadise »

Does anyone have an update?

Is there a Blue Label Program for disabled vets & DD-214's??
Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them......

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability.
Curious minds want to know...
Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh sula mbeadh a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
agr1279

Post by agr1279 »

JJinParadise wrote:Does anyone have an update?

Is there a Blue Label Program for disabled vets & DD-214's??
Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them......

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability.
Curious minds want to know...
Call B&H and ask. That is the fastest way to answer that question.

Dan
JasonNC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by JasonNC »

I am a disabled veteran. I have a DD214 that says so along with a VA identification card. I was told directly from Silencerco that this program didn't apply to me.
It is not the Death Rattle in the throat of Western civilization which is surprising: it is the fact that millions of Americans believe that the death rattle is a beautiful song!
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

JasonNC wrote:I am a disabled veteran. I have a DD214 that says so along with a VA identification card. I was told directly from Silencerco that this program didn't apply to me.

Try to be more "influential" in future.
JasonNC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by JasonNC »

poikilotrm wrote:
JasonNC wrote:I am a disabled veteran. I have a DD214 that says so along with a VA identification card. I was told directly from Silencerco that this program didn't apply to me.

Try to be more "influential" in future.

lol OK I will do my best :cry:
It is not the Death Rattle in the throat of Western civilization which is surprising: it is the fact that millions of Americans believe that the death rattle is a beautiful song!