Free Silencerco Suppressor Pouche promotion

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

Allsmiles

Free Silencerco Suppressor Pouche promotion

Post by Allsmiles »

Go register your can at Silencerco and they will send you a new suppressor pouch for free. I just got in the SpectreII one and it is nicer than the one that came with the can. I haven't gotten in the 30 cal can one yet, so can't comment on them. It took about a week to arrive. There are several options for free stuff when you register. It also doesn't matter if you have already registered in the past. I'm putting up links below.

https://silencerco.com/product-registration/

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/attach ... pg.541649/
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/attach ... pg.541650/
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/attach ... pg.541651/
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Re: Free Silencerco Suppressor Pouche promotion

Post by Kramer »

I registered my Sparrow and Osprey and I have only received the pouch for the Sparrow.
mars
Senior Silent Operator

Post by mars »

wonder if i can register old SWR stuff.
the POWPOW now goes powpow
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

mars wrote:wonder if i can register old SWR stuff.
I've registered a Saker twice with no problem...
mars
Senior Silent Operator

Post by mars »

AlabamaPaul wrote:
I meant pre-silencerco stuff. you know, like the original Spectre.
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

mars wrote:
AlabamaPaul wrote:
I meant pre-silencerco stuff. you know, like the original Spectre.
Still might be okay...
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

I registered my Omega, and the pouch arrived the day after my stamp... It's NICE.

JW
thecameraman79
Senior Silent Operator

Post by thecameraman79 »

Pouch and flash hider correct? The Omega's have an additional benefit of getting a free flash hider with the pouch. Got mine less then 2 weeks after I registered it. Great stuff and great company!
JeffWard wrote:I registered my Omega, and the pouch arrived the day after my stamp... It's NICE.

JW
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

thecameraman79 wrote:Pouch and flash hider correct? The Omega's have an additional benefit of getting a free flash hider with the pouch. Got mine less then 2 weeks after I registered it. Great stuff and great company!
JeffWard wrote:I registered my Omega, and the pouch arrived the day after my stamp... It's NICE.

JW
Yes, I got a flash hider too... for the AR-10 I'm soon to build. Someday...

Jeff
mars
Senior Silent Operator

Post by mars »

JeffWard wrote:
thecameraman79 wrote:Pouch and flash hider correct? The Omega's have an additional benefit of getting a free flash hider with the pouch. Got mine less then 2 weeks after I registered it. Great stuff and great company!

JW

Jeff
Jeff, if you do build it, please share the build info. I'm currently looking at the DPMS AP4 in 308, but would rather build one. I just don't have much knowledge in building ARs. Thanks.
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

mars wrote:
Jeff
Jeff, if you do build it, please share the build info. I'm currently looking at the DPMS AP4 in 308, but would rather build one. I just don't have much knowledge in building ARs. Thanks.[/quote]

If you have any decent mechanical skills, and a YouTube connection, you can build one. If you want to shoot it for precision, I'd get the upper built by a pro, as head-spacing the bolt, etc can be an issue. But if you're fine with decent (1" accuracy), and you want to save a few hundred dollars... build it.

Buy a good matched upper and lower. The AR-10s/308s are not like the AR-15s. Not all uppers and lowers play well together. After that, the process is similar, just with 308 parts! I want to build a lighter weight, 16" 308, with a great trigger/bolt, and a quality barrel. Those are the only parts that matter...

Jeff
savagetactical
Silent Operator

Post by savagetactical »

JeffWard wrote:
If you have any decent mechanical skills, and a YouTube connection, you can build one. If you want to shoot it for precision, I'd get the upper built by a pro, as head-spacing the bolt, etc can be an issue. But if you're fine with decent (1" accuracy), and you want to save a few hundred dollars... build it.

Buy a good matched upper and lower. The AR-10s/308s are not like the AR-15s. Not all uppers and lowers play well together. After that, the process is similar, just with 308 parts! I want to build a lighter weight, 16" 308, with a great trigger/bolt, and a quality barrel. Those are the only parts that matter...

Jeff

Not just uppers and lowers need to match; barrels and bolt carriers; magazines and lowers; and you have to have to correct combination of buffer tube, spring, and weight. While this sounds like a lot its too bad. You usually have a choice between either the Armalite or DPMS pattern. The choice between barrel and bolt carriers its simple, just pick which system you want. Just make sure the your barrel and bolt carrier will work in your chosen upper. Magazines are becoming less of an issue. Everyone, even Aramlite, is moving to the DPMS/PMAG SR-25 design. Go with that for cheap, reliable, and readily available PMAGs.

I recommend going with DPMS pattern upper/lower/bolt/barrel/magazine since that system is what most manufactures building. The hard part is matching the correct buffer tube, weight and spring. You got to do your research on that one and be careful you pick the right components for your build. Picking the improper combination of those parts can lead to a gun that doesn't function or is dangerous to fire. I built a 16" gun with a Mega upper, lower, and barrel that has shot pretty good. The only other bad part is having to buy a new action block to assemble your upper and lower combination, an AR-15 one doesn't work. DPMS makes a panther claw for 308.
glockcrazz

Post by glockcrazz »

Just filled out the registration for my omega. Should be getting the pouch and FH. Which I really needed a second muzzle device.
Guess I'll wait a week and Reg my Spectra 22. Get pouch for it.
gunningbadger
Silent But Deadly

Post by gunningbadger »

Did you all get any sort of confirmation email? I filled out a week or so ago and didn't receive anything.
mars
Senior Silent Operator

Post by mars »

gunningbadger wrote:Did you all get any sort of confirmation email? I filled out a week or so ago and didn't receive anything.
I didn't get anything... :(
oh well, worth a try
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

There are no confirmation emails sent.
glockcrazz

Post by glockcrazz »

Yes I did get a product registration confirmation email.
RJT
Silent But Deadly

Post by RJT »

I re-registered my Harvester and Octane 9 after not getting a t-shirt. Still no pouches. Oh well, the cans still rock.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Loki_stormbringer
Silent Operator

Post by Loki_stormbringer »

mars wrote:
gunningbadger wrote:Did you all get any sort of confirmation email? I filled out a week or so ago and didn't receive anything.
oh well, worth a try

Got an email thanking me for registration over a month ago for my omega. Haven't seen anything in the mail yet. Hope to have the omega in hand in the next month or two.
randybill

Post by randybill »

Loki_stormbringer wrote:
mars wrote:
oh well, worth a try

Got an email thanking me for registration over a month ago for my omega. Haven't seen anything in the mail yet. Hope to have the omega in hand in the next month or two.

I have experienced the same thing. Registered (Omega) SEP 10 2015, received email but no goodies in the mail yet. I'm wondering if i need to re-register.
MJF1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by MJF1911 »

mars wrote:

Jeff
Jeff, if you do build it, please share the build info. I'm currently looking at the DPMS AP4 in 308, but would rather build one. I just don't have much knowledge in building ARs. Thanks.[/quote]

You'll love the AR10, I rarely even shoot my AR15s anymore. Take a look at the PA10s from Palmetto State Armory, good quality stuff for the money.
SWR 556 Specwar, 762 Specwar, Octane 45HD, Spectre II; SilencerCo Osprey 45, Omega; AAC Pilot, 300TM; Ruger AC556
Rugged Oculus; Dead Air Sandman K
Redhorse

Post by Redhorse »

I received two very nice Silencerco pouches in the mail today. One was for the Sparrow and the other for the Spectre 2. They were shipped from APO Box Order Fulfilment, Plymouth, IN.
Thank you Silencerco
MJF1911
Silent But Deadly

Post by MJF1911 »

Just got mine a few days ago as well. Very nice pouch.
SWR 556 Specwar, 762 Specwar, Octane 45HD, Spectre II; SilencerCo Osprey 45, Omega; AAC Pilot, 300TM; Ruger AC556
Rugged Oculus; Dead Air Sandman K
RJT
Silent But Deadly

Post by RJT »

I was crying in my beer about not getting one, when my wife brought 2 of them out of her car. She "forgot" to give me the packets when they came in. Very nice pouches. Thanks Silencerco!
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Kramer »

Still waiting for my Osprey pouch. Just picked up an Octane 45 HD and I will see if I can get a pouch for that one..