Omega??? How many have them in hand???

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

smullen

Omega??? How many have them in hand???

Post by smullen »

How long have you had it?

How many rounds you think through it???

What calibers do you shoot though it???

Whats your opinion of it???
LARUEMINATI
NRA Life Endowment Member
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Re: Omega??? How many have them in hand???

Post by rimshaker »

Did you see one in stock at a local dealer? If so, buy first, ask questions later :mrgreen:
Gyrkin

Post by Gyrkin »

Had one since October. Have at least 1000 rounds through it, mostly subsonic 300 BKL, but also a fair number of supersonic BLK. I have put about 100 .308 rounds through it as well, and a few .223 rounds. I am very happy with it, no complaints at all.
atilliar
Silent Operator

Post by atilliar »

I just bought one. Now I just need to wait on the ATF...
"What worries me is not the younger generation's rebelliousness in petty matters, but their tameness in great matters." Albert Jay Nock
M4-1000
Eco 9
Omega
SBR
Bmountt

Post by Bmountt »

I've had mine since August. Shot .308 out of a bolt and AR, 5.56, 300blk super & sub. Shot mostly 300blk and 5.56 with probably 1000rds total so far. Right now I have a 30 end cap and direct thread on a 8" 300blk.. Very short, light & quiet. For 308 I run a break with the ASR and the anchor break. As quiet as wearing ear plugs. I've been very impressed with the versatility and suppression despite its length and weight. There's a lot of people that act like it's fragile but would not hesitate to dump a few mags. It's full auto rated with Silencerco's warranty behind it. Very happy with my decision.
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

I've had one since they first came out.

GREAT attachments come with it: direct thred mounts and ASR mount, and a choice of brakes.
I've shot it on 308, 300BLK (Super and Sub), and 223/5.56. It is awesome on everything. Between 3 calibers, easily a few thousand rounds.

JeffWard
BlogSarge
Silent Operator

Post by BlogSarge »

I've had mine a few weeks and have a hundred or so rounds through it, all through my 8" 300blk

Less blowback than my SDN-6. Easy attachment, minimal/repeatable POI shift, relatively light weight and compact. What's not to love about it?

Definitely a good can. I'd buy a second if I wasn't already in the doghouse for all the tax stamps I still have pending...
Semc1913

Post by Semc1913 »

How long have you had it? -purchased in may and waiting for stamp. However it's at a dealer with a range so I'm able to go shoot it whenever.

How many rounds you think through it??? - 600-700 223/556 and about 100 300blk

Whats your opinion of it??? - purchased 556 flat cap and will be purchasing the 30 cal flat cap. Very impressed so far. I would purchase again/ recommend to a friend