Hybrid can with Saker Trifecta muzzle devices

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

carney

Hybrid can with Saker Trifecta muzzle devices

Post by carney »

So I purchased a hybrid can, with 3 muzzle devices (2 flash hiders and one muzzle brake) at my local gun store last year. As I was mounting them on my rifles recently I noticed they looked different. After closer inspection one muzzle device is the standard mount, and the two others are the saker trifecta mounts. So I probably already know the answer but I'll ask anyways, will the trifecta muzzle device mount with the hybrid or is is there a way to make it mount? And assuming that is a no like I believe it will be, how the hell do I remove a muzzle device mounted with rockset, luckily once I realized it I only mounted the one.
CanOfWhooppass
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hybrid can with Saker Trifecta muzzle devices

Post by CanOfWhooppass »

carney wrote:So I purchased a hybrid can, with 3 muzzle devices (2 flash hiders and one muzzle brake) at my local gun store last year. As I was mounting them on my rifles recently I noticed they looked different. After closer inspection one muzzle device is the standard mount, and the two others are the saker trifecta mounts. So I probably already know the answer but I'll ask anyways, will the trifecta muzzle device mount with the hybrid or is is there a way to make it mount? And assuming that is a no like I believe it will be, how the hell do I remove a muzzle device mounted with rockset, luckily once I realized it I only mounted the one.
viewtopic.php?t=137053

Tar Heel State Firearms had some adapters that allow using a maad mount on an Omega or Hybrid.
I have it on my 458 Socom build, bored up a 30 cal break to work.
Rocket isn't as strong as locktite, it just has a higher temp hold, you can safely remove the break.
It's not a silencer, it's a can of whoopass!
CanOfWhooppass
Silent But Deadly

Post by CanOfWhooppass »

Depends on rifle type, but a vice is the start. If AR-15 look at the Magpul device that fits into the locking lugs, excellent!
Gunsmith is always the safe route.

https://www.magpul.com/products/firearm ... ck-ar15-m4
It's not a silencer, it's a can of whoopass!
montanabound
Silent But Deadly

Post by montanabound »

Got an adapter from these guys and it mated up with the AAC 51T adapter like it was a factory made accessory. If the Saker muzzle device won't come off or if you like AAC's muzzle devices better...it's an option.
http://diversifiedmachine.us/product/maad-adapter/