Silencerco...A class act....again! A+

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

Kenny_SilencerCo
Silent But Deadly

Re: Silencerco...A class act....again! A+

Post by Kenny_SilencerCo »

We would love it if you sent it back :)! We don't want you to have a can that just works. We need to get this thing fixed so you are getting 100% of what you paid for.
Kenny Bozich

SILENCERCO
Social Media Director
[email protected]
www.silencerco.com
5511 South 6055 West
West Valley City, UT 84118

(801) 417-5384 o
(801) 417-5002 f
JohnInNH
Elite Member

Post by JohnInNH »

On my Dan Wesson...

WTF was I thinking waiting so long to fit my barrel so it fit both my GI Rock Island and now my Dan Wesson. I was afraid it might mess up the fit of my hand fit target barrel. I used a different barrel bushing and did not take any metal off my slide. I just needed to take a very small amount of material off the hood to get it to fit, and it still is tight in the RIA..

Sights JUST clear on the Dan Wesson

The 45 Osprey seems to be perfect on a 1911. Sounds better than on my Sig 220. It just feels "right" on the 1911

Now I have four 45 cal hosts for it.

RIA sights are just under the top edge.
Sights JUST clear on the P-220 Elite

CCU Carbine.. Nothing special but a fun gun. Easy to burn a lot of ammo with this. COMPACT and it hits a lot harder with the higher FPS with the 16" barrel. If you have yours threaded make SURE they do not remove ANY metal from the muzzle as it is JUST 16". Tornado did mine. 8 shots in one hole at about 20 yards .. pre sight adjustment.

I love my OSPREY!
Long distance, the next best thing to being there!
csfirearms
Silent But Deadly

Post by csfirearms »

Kenny_SilencerCo wrote:We would love it if you sent it back :)! We don't want you to have a can that just works. We need to get this thing fixed so you are getting 100% of what you paid for.
OK you twisted my arm!!! I will PM you. Thanks for such great customer service!!

CSF
I MAY DIE IN A DITCH, BUT I WILL BE LYING IN A BED OF BRASS!