silencerco questions

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

pjlord28

silencerco questions

Post by pjlord28 »

Hello Folks from Silencerco. I have been a long time reader, first time poster. First off I would like to say I love your product line up. Its safe to say, when funds allow, that my:

-Walther P22, and AR-15 (with 22 conversion kit in it) will share an SS Sparrow
-Glock 19 and 40-xd compact will share an Osprey 45

I want to get 3 suppressors. .22, pistol, and rifle.

Here is my issue sorry for the long read....

I built a gas piston AR-15 before you guys introduced the Saker. It has a 14.5" barrel with a pinned/welded AAC-51T mount. I also am building a 8" 300BLK AR-15 SBR. I purchased another blackout 51T mount for this as well. I have one last AR that I shoot .22LR (with a CMMG conversion kit) and 5.56 out of (swapping a spare BCG bolt back in). This too, has the same 51T blackout mount. I was originally planning on getting the AAC 762SDN6 and use it across all these guns.

Long story short, I have 3 guns with 3 blackout 51T mounts, one is welded on.

Then I saw the 5.56 Saker... Which turned my best laid plans upside down because I am sure a 7.62mm version is coming at some point. I would rather just own all Silencerco suppressors after doing all my research. I love how the Saker MADD mount has no external teeth, doesn't ring like a tuning fork, and you don't need to use 2 hands to put the suppressor on.

Should I sell those AAC mounts and get the Saker (if/when it comes out in a 7.62 version) with the MADD mount or keep my AAC mounts? (Keeping in mind I would have to destroy one trying to get it off my gun, then pay to have a new one pinned back on) would this be cost effective or even just simply worth it? Should I let this bother me or not?

Any information or suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks
Phil
Gary_SilencerCo
Silent But Deadly

Re: silencerco questions

Post by Gary_SilencerCo »

pjlord28 wrote:Hello Folks from Silencerco. I have been a long time reader, first time poster. First off I would like to say I love your product line up. Its safe to say, when funds allow, that my:

I built a gas piston AR-15 before you guys introduced the Saker. It has a 14.5" barrel with a pinned/welded AAC-51T mount. I also am building a 8" 300BLK AR-15 SBR. I purchased another blackout 51T mount for this as well. I have one last AR that I shoot .22LR (with a CMMG conversion kit) and 5.56 out of (swapping a spare BCG bolt back in). This too, has the same 51T blackout mount. I was originally planning on getting the AAC 762SDN6 and use it across all these guns.

Then I saw the 5.56 Saker... Which turned my best laid plans upside down because I am sure a 7.62mm version is coming at some point. I would rather just own all Silencerco suppressors after doing all my research. I love how the Saker MADD mount has no external teeth, doesn't ring like a tuning fork, and you don't need to use 2 hands to put the suppressor on.

Should I sell those AAC mounts and get the Saker (if/when it comes out in a 7.62 version) with the MADD mount or keep my AAC mounts? (Keeping in mind I would have to destroy one trying to get it off my gun, then pay to have a new one pinned back on) would this be cost effective or even just simply worth it? Should I let this bother me or not?

Thanks
Phil
You could buy a whole other Saker MAAD mount for the cost of replacing your 3 51T mounts. I would leave them in place, get the Saker with the 51T MAAD mount AND get the Saker Trifecta MAAD Mount as well :D
Gary Hughes
SILENCERCO
National Sales Manager
[email protected]
www.silencerco.com
801-417-5384
pjlord28

Re: silencerco questions

Post by pjlord28 »

Gary_SilencerCo wrote:
pjlord28 wrote:Hello Folks from Silencerco. I have been a long time reader, first time poster. First off I would like to say I love your product line up. Its safe to say, when funds allow, that my:

Thanks
Phil
You could buy a whole other Saker MAAD mount for the cost of replacing your 3 51T mounts. I would leave them in place, get the Saker with the 51T MAAD mount AND get the Saker Trifecta MAAD Mount as well :D
Ok so run what I have. Will do. Any other details about the 7.62 Saker you can give us??