Osprey 45 shipped without piston

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

PSG1 Nut
Silent But Deadly

Osprey 45 shipped without piston

Post by PSG1 Nut »

Guys I tried emailing you via your site contact section a week or so ago and have yet to hear back.

Got a shipment of assorted suppressors in a few weeks ago and everything was great.

Went to demo a Osprey 45 and bam no piston in the suppressor.

Any help or a email address I can send info to would be greatly appreciated.
You can never have enough KAC!
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: Osprey 45 shipped without piston

Post by Bendersquint »

PSG1 Nut wrote:Guys I tried emailing you via your site contact section a week or so ago and have yet to hear back.

Got a shipment of assorted suppressors in a few weeks ago and everything was great.

Have you tried CALLING them? I get through everytime I pick up my phone to call them.
Hayden_SilencerCo
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Hayden_SilencerCo »

PSG1 Nut wrote:Guys I tried emailing you via your site contact section a week or so ago and have yet to hear back.

This week has been a particularly wild one - sorry about not getting back to the email. I know Gary has been slammed too -

A few things - where did you buy the Osprey?
Typically the dealer has to specify through the wholesaler which piston to include in the order. Everything that we ship direct to wholesalers are without pistons for the reason that each individual has a different host/threading/caliber, so the distinction needs to be made. It's important to know that it's separate, not excluded. When paying full MSRP, the piston should be included. If you have anymore questions, you can call us or email me directly, and I can see if we can't get this figured out for you.
HAYDEN HENDERSON

SWR Social Media Director
[email protected]
www.swrsuppressors.com
5511 South 6055 West
West Valley City, UT 84118

801/4175384 o
801/4175002 f
AlexJay

Post by AlexJay »

I know...old thread.
WTF?????I never got a piston either with my can. I wasn't even asked. They (LGS) did even have the one I needed and I had to buy mine from somewhere else. A disconnect somewhere in the chain perhaps?
EastCoastPoly

Post by EastCoastPoly »

This is a very old thread. This is nothing new, Silencerco's ospreys never have been shipped with a piston. You have to buy one at the time you purchase the suppressor. For the simple fact that the osprey is multi-caliber by only changing out the pistons. Hence why you buy the pistons separately.
“The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.”
― George Orwell, 1984