Specwar 556 muzzle brake mount

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: Kenny_SilencerCo, Andrew@Silencerco

boomer45

Specwar 556 muzzle brake mount

Post by boomer45 »

Any idea when the specwar muzzle brake mounts will be available to purchase?

Thanks
Hayden_SilencerCo
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Specwar 556 muzzle brake mount

Post by Hayden_SilencerCo »

boomer45 wrote:Any idea when the specwar muzzle brake mounts will be available to purchase?

Thanks
We're looking to be stocking within the next 60 days.
HAYDEN HENDERSON

SWR Social Media Director
[email protected]
www.swrsuppressors.com
5511 South 6055 West
West Valley City, UT 84118

801/4175384 o
801/4175002 f
boomer45

Post by boomer45 »

Hayden_SilencerCo wrote:
boomer45 wrote:Any idea when the specwar muzzle brake mounts will be available to purchase?

Thanks

Sounds good. Any plans to offer a different type of flash hider mount for the Specwar?
Hayden_SilencerCo
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Hayden_SilencerCo »

boomer45 wrote:
Hayden_SilencerCo wrote:

Thanks

Sounds good. Any plans to offer a different type of flash hider mount for the Specwar?
Not that I'm aware of at this moment, but we'll be sure to let you know if it does happen.
HAYDEN HENDERSON

SWR Social Media Director
[email protected]
www.swrsuppressors.com
5511 South 6055 West
West Valley City, UT 84118

801/4175384 o
801/4175002 f
boomer45

Post by boomer45 »

Can I get some info and pictures on the trifecta mount for the specwar 556? I bought one of the last specwars made by Swr before they moved. Mine is still in nfa prison but would rather have something else then the a2 mount that came with it .

Thanks
dlm50cal

Post by dlm50cal »

I now have my specwar. i also have my A2 mounts,but I am still waiting on a Break mount that was ordered the same
time the suppressor was ordered coming up on 2 years now. normally not a big deal but most shooting will be done
though a 10 1/2" gun. I am wanting to reduce flame cutting on the blast baffle.Do you know when The break mounts will
be available?
Keaner
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Keaner »

boomer45 wrote:Can I get some info and pictures on the trifecta mount for the specwar 556? I bought one of the last specwars made by Swr before they moved. Mine is still in nfa prison but would rather have something else then the a2 mount that came with it .

Thanks
My new specwar came with the trifecta mount, which I have at home (the specwar is in ATF prison). What info do you need from it?
boomer45

Post by boomer45 »

Keaner wrote:
boomer45 wrote:Can I get some info and pictures on the trifecta mount for the specwar 556? I bought one of the last specwars made by Swr before they moved. Mine is still in nfa prison but would rather have something else then the a2 mount that came with it .

Thanks
My new specwar came with the trifecta mount, which I have at home (the specwar is in ATF prison). What info do you need from it?[/quote

I ended up buying a trifecta mount for my specwar from silencer shop. Would be nice if Swr actually provided some new info. Seems like the the only time they come to this forum is to advertise something .