Benelli M1 10''

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

elcapitan1
Silent Operator

Benelli M1 10''

Post by elcapitan1 »

About to form 1 my older m1 , and I am thinking about going 10'' instead of the more popular 14'' because I am going to have the barrel cut. Was wondering if anyone on here had one and what they thought about it, how it runs ? Also what the actual barrel length is? I don't have a standard mag tube cap yet in order to get good measurement . I saw one at a shoot about 15 years ago and it looked fun as hell.
DStern
Elite Member

Re: Benelli M1 10''

Post by DStern »

Mine arrives tomorrow. Look up Mike Klos ([email protected]) on subguns, a highly regarded smith. He cut down the barrel, re-solder the front sight, refinished the barrel and added a number of GG&G items I purchased. Great guy, fast turnaround and reasonable pricing.

PM me if you want the full details.

Dave
Last edited by DStern on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DStern
Elite Member

Post by DStern »

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-long-gun- ... makes.html

Here's a link to a hkpro thread I started last year. Mike Klos even added the custom picatinny rail I requested.

Dave
elcapitan1
Silent Operator

Post by elcapitan1 »

PM sent, Thanks

Hope you post some pics
.300WinMag
Silent But Deadly

Post by .300WinMag »

For that have 10" M1s or have looked into it - how do they run? Any mods that need to been done to make them uber reliable? Are they more reliable with the PG or straight stock?

TIA
elcapitan1
Silent Operator

Post by elcapitan1 »

Everyone has told me just chop and shoot. My form 1 just cleared, should have mine done in a few weeks. I am running PG stock but searching for a deal on a standard stock now.