Mini Uzi and Liberty Mystic

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Liver
Silent But Deadly

Mini Uzi and Liberty Mystic

Post by Liver »

Finally I got my mini Uzi! :D

It is completely stock, actually new in box. I'd like to use my Liberty Mystic with it. I know that Liberty sells an Uzi adapter, and I'm wondering if that is all I need to get.

The reason I am asking this question. The mini Uzi comes with a 7.75 inch barrel that has 3 ports in the 2 o'clock position.

Thanks
Gunfixr
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Mini Uzi and Liberty Mystic

Post by Gunfixr »

Is the UZI adapter sold by Liberty for the Mini UZI, or fullsize?

This really is a question that is best answered by Liberty, as they designed and built the suppressor.
As I recall, the rear endcap has too small of a hole for the barrel to fit (gets around adapters as "suppressor parts"), and so the adapter will have to contain all of the barrel that protrudes.
Gunsmith, Unique Armament Creations, 07/SOT
Glock Advanced Armorer
Liver
Silent But Deadly

Post by Liver »

Gunfixr wrote:Is the UZI adapter sold by Liberty for the Mini UZI, or fullsize?

This really is a question that is best answered by Liberty, as they designed and built the suppressor.
As I recall, the rear endcap has too small of a hole for the barrel to fit (gets around adapters as "suppressor parts"), and so the adapter will have to contain all of the barrel that protrudes.
I asked them as well. My purpose of asking here was to get end user opinion.

I will post here the official liberty response. However I am strongly leaning toward get another barrel (full auto) getting it cut and threaded.
Liver
Silent But Deadly

Post by Liver »

Liver wrote:
Gunfixr wrote:Is the UZI adapter sold by Liberty for the Mini UZI, or fullsize?

I asked them as well. My purpose of asking here was to get end user opinion.

I will post here the official liberty response. However I am strongly leaning toward get another barrel (full auto) getting it cut and threaded.
Still no response from Liberty. I'm looking for another barrel to cut and thread now.
cajun 22
Silent But Deadly

Post by cajun 22 »

The uzi barrel nut is the same for the full size and the mini. The adapter will work on both.
Gunfixr
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Gunfixr »

If the barrel nut is the same for both guns, and, as I recall from memory, the barrel on the full sized UZI protrudes from the barrel nut about 2", and the Mini much less than that, an adapter that works with the fullsize would work with the mini, simply having some dead space in front of the muzzle.
Gunsmith, Unique Armament Creations, 07/SOT
Glock Advanced Armorer