NFA question

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Charlotte514

NFA question

Post by Charlotte514 »

Getting antsy, I mailed a F4 for a suppressor 4/01/15, then mailed another F4 for a MG on 4/07/15.

Anyone know if they would be combined and returned together?
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: NFA question

Post by poikilotrm »

Doubtful. They were recieved seperately and will most likely be treated seperately.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
Charlotte514

Post by Charlotte514 »

poikilotrm wrote:Doubtful. They were recieved seperately and will most likely be treated seperately.
Yea that's what I thought, just trying to get some good news.
sillycon
Silent But Deadly

Post by sillycon »

Charlotte514 wrote:Yea that's what I thought, just trying to get some good news.
ATF is mailing back stamps for F4's submitted in mid-March; that'd put you about 2-3 weeks out from :mrgreen: .

Good enough news?
Charlotte514

Post by Charlotte514 »

sillycon wrote:
Charlotte514 wrote:Yea that's what I thought, just trying to get some good news.
ATF is mailing back stamps for F4's submitted in mid-March; that'd put you about 2-3 weeks out from :mrgreen: .

Good enough news?
I guess better than never - thanks. I found this gun at an out of state pawn shop. It was being transferred to them on F4, took 2 months, then F3 to my SOT, then my F4 trust so I am 9+ months into it.
Charlotte514

Post by Charlotte514 »

Octane 9 stamp got delivered today, was mailed 4/01, approved 8/04.

Sillycon you were right on.
sillycon
Silent But Deadly

Post by sillycon »

That makes me hopeful I might see my Salvo stamp in the next couple weeks. I've got a heck of an itch to play with it finally (the Salvo wait has been about as irksome as the wait on my first MG). Should be quite the hoot to run at my local subgun/"3-gun" match!

Now I just need to round out my demo collection and start selling some more cans! :mrgreen:
Charlotte514

Post by Charlotte514 »

Picked up the 2nd stamp today for the M11/9, was mailed 4/07, approved 8/06.