3D PRINTABLE AR-15 Drop-In Auto Sear (DIAS)!!!

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

vicki_weaver

3D PRINTABLE AR-15 Drop-In Auto Sear (DIAS)!!!

Post by vicki_weaver »

AR-15 Drop-In Auto Sear (DIAS): bottle_opener_01.stl
https://pastebin.com/siHcX0zd

https://anonpaste.org/view/220lvea3aujo0
decryption password: YFYZaQc8dT

BACKGROUND: Designed in preparation for the zombie apocalypse. Thoroughly tested by a friend of mine who lives overseas... She said it prints in about five minutes, and works flawlessly in her AR-15. Released into the public domain in protest against Cody Wilson's persecution by the state. I do not advocate violent revolution, but... if a revolution should happen, I will gladly serve as an armorer for the insurgency. It was bad enough when they were just trampling our 2nd Amendment rights. Now they're trampling the 1st Amendment, saying we can't publish a drawing of a gun to the internet. F--k THAT! The time to strike back is now, and I intend to hit them as hard as I possibly can. If you aren't willing to fight for your freedom, you deserve to lose it all.

INSTRUCTIONS: Print in default orientation at 40-100% infill. A hard and heat-tolerant filament like ABS or nylon is recommended. Units are metric (millimeters). Insert just behind hammer with tail end facing backward (toward buffer tube), and pointy end with keyring hole pointing upward.

HOW IT WORKS: The bolt carrier strikes the peak of the sear the instant the bolt closes, causing force to be vectored downward onto the semi-auto disconnect. If the trigger is still being pulled, this will drop the hammer. Your gun wants to be full-auto... Let it be all it can be! There is no "select fire" when this is installed. It's full-auto only. But your safety will still work, and you can still fire short bursts by controlling your trigger pull.

NOTE: This is both a keychain fob and a bottle opener. If caught with one, you will have a plausible explanation for possessing it, and it may be difficult for the state to prove you knew it had other uses. However, I do not recommend walking around with it, and I especially do not recommend leaving it in your gun! If you want to play it safe, print a hundred of them and bury them in the ground somewhere. If you want to play it really safe, download the file but don't print it. Just wait for the s--t to hit the fan, and hope you still have electric power to run your printer... When testing with live rounds, do it far away from other people. A silencer is recommended. If you want to be clever, install a bump stock beforehand, so if anyone hears the distinctive sound of full-auto fire and you get questioned, you can just say you were bump-firing.

Until the state leaves Cody alone, I will continue to release printable weapons. Each will be more terrifying than the last. This is just the beginning. I am a weapons engineer trained at one of the most prestigious universities in the nation. They thought Cody Wilson was "dangerous"... THEY DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD!!!!
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: 3D PRINTABLE AR-15 Drop-In Auto Sear (DIAS)!!!

Post by poikilotrm »

Nice screen name. :roll:

Did you start your career at the ATF, or did you do time with state level LE first?
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

poikilotrm wrote:Nice screen name. :roll:

Did you start your career at the ATF, or did you do time with state level LE first?

Made me wonder the same. It has been said, and I believe it to be true enough, that about 1 in 5 people in any "movement" are agents or informants. It's also a basic truism that the guy who suggests "taking it up a notch" is usually the mole. Now, a guy who shows up where there is no "movement" and invites a bunch of gun guys use his machine gun conversion gizmo under the assumption that we are all in fact down with the movement.... I don't know what that's all about but it doesn't smell quite right.

Any-hoo. That link looks like nothing I want to click. No thank you.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Semi is where it's at.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

jlwilliams wrote: It has been said, and I believe it to be true enough, that about 1 in 5 people in any "movement" are agents or informants.
The definition of a KKK meeting is 3 FBI agents and a retard.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
fishman
Silent But Deadly

Post by fishman »

Is there any merit to a bottle opener that could also be an emergency MG conversion device?

Solvent traps aren't silencers. Muzzle brakes arent monocores. A shoe string tied to a keyring isnt a machinegun. Maybe a bottle opener isnt an MG.
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

fishman wrote:Is there any merit to a bottle opener that could also be an emergency MG conversion device?

Solvent traps aren't silencers. Muzzle brakes arent monocores. A shoe string tied to a keyring isnt a machinegun. Maybe a bottle opener isnt an MG.

Back before'81 that would have been a clear and unequivocal hell yes. Not because of any "might not be..." jive but because it's just cool.
CanOfWhooppass
Silent But Deadly

Post by CanOfWhooppass »

The concept seems poor on all levels.
At best an untested fantasy that couldn't handle the heat and pounding. At worst a felony, maybe even under constructive intent just by having an AR, printer and plans.

With semi auto able to accurately engage multiple targets per second, what could you gain?
It's not a silencer, it's a can of whoopass!
Ben B.
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ben B. »

I want to see what a printed, plastic DIAS looks like.
The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground.
Thomas Jefferson

USPSA FY60903...B-class SS, B-class L10, B-class Prod.
IDPA A30195...Expert CDP, Master SSP
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

Very distasteful and disrespectful user name btw.
I don't care what your chart says
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

John A. wrote:Very distasteful and disrespectful user name btw.
Remember what the blue bellies called their base camp after they murdered her?
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

No, I don't actually. And probably too afraid to ask.
I don't care what your chart says
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

John A. wrote:No, I don't actually. And probably too afraid to ask.
Ah cops, always a class act:
During the stand-off, the government force, which numbered 350 to 400 men, named their temporary camp "Camp Vicki".[17] The negotiators, who later claimed they did not know Vicki was dead, would call out in the morning 'Vicki, we have blueberry pancakes.' To Sara Weaver inside with her mother's body, they were deliberately taunting the survivors.
Every single cop I meet ain't nothing but an embryonic Lavrenti Beria.
ECCO Machine
Silent But Deadly

Post by ECCO Machine »

John A. wrote:Very distasteful and disrespectful user name btw.
+1
FFL07/02SOT Gunsmith & Machinist
Historian
Silent But Deadly

Post by Historian »

poikilotrm wrote:
jlwilliams wrote: It has been said, and I believe it to be true enough, that about 1 in 5 people in any "movement" are agents or informants.
The definition of a KKK meeting is 3 FBI agents and a retard.
This raises an interesting conundrum. Perhaps wiser folks can supply an answer.

Hundreds of thousand Northern Republicans lost their live, along with
the Republican Abraham Lincoln, to free the
slaves from Democrat Plantations ...
yet the majority of African Americans vote Democrat.

President Woodrow Wilson, a Democrat, introduced segregation to the US Army..

Lyndon Johnson could not have passed the Civil Rights Act in 1960s without
Republican help against Democrats such as Bill Clinton's
mentor and racist Sen Fulbright ..

President Trump's resurrection of the US Econom, reversing
the Obama stagnation that preserved minority servitude, has led
among many the unemployment rates for African Americans to
the lowest level in history

What is the disconnect??
What are we missing??

Defies reason. A 1930's commie wet dream to destroy US & freedom
is coming true.
Jack99

Post by Jack99 »

poikilotrm wrote:Nice screen name. :roll:

Did you start your career at the ATF, paris airports transfersor did you do time with state level LE first?
Santa maria