my examiner

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

2Munkeez
Senior Silent Operator

my examiner

Post by 2Munkeez »

Is Mr. Lamberger. Do any of y'all have any experience with him? His times, on NFAtracker, seem pretty good. Did I get a good one?
jp8900

Re: my examiner

Post by jp8900 »

He was my examiner as well. He called me personally to verify the state on my fingerprint cards which I idiotically left off. Got mine back right around the 4 month mark which is pretty standard from what im hearing. No problems with him during my dealings.
tsands974
Silent But Deadly

Post by tsands974 »

His average time with me has been around 4 months as well, but the last approval I had from him was back in August.
dbrown
Senior Silent Operator

Post by dbrown »

My examiner's turn around times on nfatracker look good too....now if only MY times with the examiner were that good
Greg Kulbick
Silent But Deadly

Post by Greg Kulbick »

We got switched to him with the reorg to by state. Haven't had any come back for customers yet, still getting forms from Santamaria that were sent in before July 1. I imagine the next few coming in will begin switching to Lamberger and we'll see what kind of timeframes we're dealing with.
www.renegade-armament.com
01 FFL/03 SOT
m3s90
Senior Silent Operator

Post by m3s90 »

He was mine before the change. I just received a F4 5 months to the day after I signed it.
garandman
Silent But Deadly

Post by garandman »

m3s90 wrote:He was mine before the change. I just received a F4 5 months to the day after I signed it.

Looked at nfatracker, and pretty much all of them are 5 months on the dot - like they are approved, but holding them for day 150. THAT consistent.

EXCEPT for WIlliam Shipman. He's 3-4 months.
Late to the NFA party, but makin' up for lost time....
garandman
Silent But Deadly

Post by garandman »

Greg Kulbick wrote:....still getting forms from Santamaria that were sent in before July 1. .

She's my examiner, and looking at nfatracker, she's one of the slowest. :roll: :?
Late to the NFA party, but makin' up for lost time....
WooD
Silent But Deadly

Post by WooD »

106 days from pending to approved with Lamberger.

Approved 9/6 received 9/15 of this year.
3s1k

Post by 3s1k »

Forms sent 5/26/11
Pending 6/21/11
Froms Approved 10/12/11
Forms received 10/17/11

It was about 144 days door to door.

He was my dealers examiner right before the switch. My new examiner is Christina Farris who was already at 5-6 month average before the switch so who knows when I'll see my stuff. I heard Lamberger was 2-3mo average before the switch.
m3s90
Senior Silent Operator

Post by m3s90 »

Mine finally showed up from Mr. Lamburger 5 months to the day from signature.
jlindholm70

Post by jlindholm70 »

garandman wrote:
Greg Kulbick wrote:....still getting forms from Santamaria that were sent in before July 1. .

She's my examiner, and looking at nfatracker, she's one of the slowest. :roll: :?
She did two of mine this last spring. Took just over two months from the day the check was cashed. Seemed decent enough time to me.
2Munkeez
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 2Munkeez »

jlindholm70 wrote:
garandman wrote:

She did two of mine this last spring. Took just over two months from the day the check was cashed. Seemed decent enough time to me.
"Decent enough"? Heck, I think she'd be getting Christmas cards, from me, if she did my transfer that fast. Maybe even a fruit basket or something :)
WooD
Silent But Deadly

Post by WooD »

jlindholm70 wrote:
garandman wrote:

Hell I'd pay $300 for a stamp if I could get it in 2 months.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

WooD wrote:...
Hell I'd pay $300 for a stamp if I could get it in 2 months.
QFF !!!!!!!!!

9mm TiRant went pending to me, Aug 3rd...
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
LoudasFawk
Silent Operator

Post by LoudasFawk »

m3s90 wrote:Mine finally showed up from Mr. Lamburger 5 months to the day from signature.

I hope this happens for me. I'm @ day 150 on 1/1/12..... :?:

Edit for new info:

F1 was approved 12/28 received 1/7 :D