new look for old dog (m-10)...lol

Machineguns, assault rifles, subguns, SBRs, etc. Photos, questions, discussion. General talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

nickeldicker
Silent Operator

new look for old dog (m-10)...lol

Post by nickeldicker »

This new stock is sweet. great cheek weld and very comfortable. also helps round out the boxy look of the M-10. Also cudos to Richard lage, tom bowers and all their sweet products.

before:

After

We can all bennefit from a little plastic surgery.....concidering life started out like this...lol

Last edited by nickeldicker on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: new look for old dog (m-10)...lol

Post by Bendersquint »

I like the BEFORE stock better than the AFTER stock.

Can you post who made the stock and where to get one?
twodollarbill
Silent But Deadly

Post by twodollarbill »

My son is thinking of buying some Lage stuff for a M10/45 build.
Is the "old" folding stock for sale?
strobro32
Silent But Deadly

Post by strobro32 »

Bendersquint wrote:I like the BEFORE stock better than the AFTER stock.

Can you post who made the stock and where to get one?
The first stock is a Lage Mfg folding stock.
http://max-11.com/
The second stock was made in a limited run for a few Siaga12 and M10/45s by C&S Metall-Werkes.
http://www.csm-w.com/
If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst or explode, it's not worth shooting.
nickeldicker
Silent Operator

Post by nickeldicker »

twodollarbill wrote:My son is thinking of buying some Lage stuff for a M10/45 build.
Is the "old" folding stock for sale?

no i reused the m-10 adapter mount for the new stock and sold the rest to a guy doing an ak build.

The lage stock was a great stock. I saw the c&s and felt it had more what i was looking for. The lage uppered m-10's are very front heavy and this stock is more substancial and balances the gun very well. I also noticed that the true rubber but pad."grabs" onto your shirt well and keeps the weapon in place under full auto. ive seen guys with the poly stocks and not perfect stance have the poly stocks walk up on them. The contour of the stock also gives me a perfect cheek weld and easier for me to be consistant with sight picture. The c&s stock is not poly resin and probably would take alot more abuse. im told it has a metal inner support as well...i believe the lage stocks are the same as the tromex siaga stocks. last year i was shooting in a 3 gun match and i was sharing my siaga with some guys that didnt have a shotgun. One guy dropped my s12 and the tromex stock fractured.plus some nice scratches on the finish of the s12....oh well...i know poly resin is pretty good but not going to take a fall like some of its counterparts.

Last edited by nickeldicker on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gunguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by gunguy »

I like the look of the first stock, but I really like Ace stocks.
AAC Cyclone-BRANDED FOR LIFE MEMBER