Senator Feinstein . . .

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, renegade, bakerjw, Hush

Post Reply
User avatar
Hush
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 65404
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 8:07 pm

Senator Feinstein . . .

Post by Hush » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

The title originally was "Dear Senator Feinstein . . ." but there is nothing endearing about her.....in fact I'd like to give her a golden shower. :lol:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... feinstein/

User avatar
snapshot
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: CONUS

Re: Senator Feinstein . . .

Post by snapshot » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Hush wrote:The title originally was "Dear Senator Feinstein . . ." but there is nothing endearing about her.....in fact I'd like to give her a golden shower. :lol:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... feinstein/
Hush, you sure are one sick F--k. And I mean that as a compliment. :D
"And remember, the most dangerous thing in the world is still ignorance." - RYP

User avatar
Hush
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 65404
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 8:07 pm

Re: Senator Feinstein . . .

Post by Hush » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:10 pm

snapshot wrote:
Hush wrote:The title originally was "Dear Senator Feinstein . . ." but there is nothing endearing about her.....in fact I'd like to give her a golden shower. :lol:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... feinstein/
Hush, you sure are one sick F--k. And I mean that as a compliment. :D
:mrgreen:

User avatar
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 7440
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: Augusta, Georgia

Re: Senator Feinstein . . .

Post by TROOPER » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:35 pm

And?

"Gun Control" isn't now, or ever has been, about public safety. All the facts, statistics, and rational points in that open letter were about shooting holes in the theory equating gun control with safety; all to which I say only, "and?"

"Gun Control" is about disarming the populace and by default, increasing governmental power of that populace.

Nothing more.

An inescapable net sewn of indisputable logic to capture a red herring is still a victory for the keeper of the fish.
(I just coined that.)
Last edited by TROOPER on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
snapshot
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: CONUS

Re: Senator Feinstein . . .

Post by snapshot » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

TROOPER wrote:And?

"Gun Control" isn't now, or ever has been, about public safety. All the facts, statistics, and rational points in that open letter were about shooting holes in the theory equating gun control with safety; all to which I say only, "and?"

"Gun Control" is about disarming the populace and by defaulting, increasing governmental power of that populace.

Nothing more.

An inescapable net sewn of indisputable logic to capture a red herring is still a victory for the keeper of the fish.
(I just coined that.)
I didn't catch one word of that.
"And remember, the most dangerous thing in the world is still ignorance." - RYP

User avatar
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 7440
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: Augusta, Georgia

Re: Senator Feinstein . . .

Post by TROOPER » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:22 am

snapshot wrote:
TROOPER wrote:And?

"Gun Control" isn't now, or ever has been, about public safety. All the facts, statistics, and rational points in that open letter were about shooting holes in the theory equating gun control with safety; all to which I say only, "and?"

"Gun Control" is about disarming the populace and by defaulting, increasing governmental power of that populace.

Nothing more.

An inescapable net sewn of indisputable logic to capture a red herring is still a victory for the keeper of the fish.
(I just coined that.)
I didn't catch one word of that.
Really?

More simply put - that open letter to Senator Feinstein refutes point after point about the anti-gun stance that disarming society makes it safer. However, I assert that disarmant of society as proposed by the left is not about making society safer, but rather, about weakening society's ability to resist the government.

I further contend that the left's stated motive for disarming society is a 'red-herring' - a distraction meant to prevent meaningful debate of the true issue - and that by cleverly arguing using facts and statistics to point out the inherent flaws in the disarming society to make it safer - the proponents of the second amendment are still losing the confrontation.

Can you be more specific in the future when you say you don't understand something?

Post Reply