Politico: AG Holder Now Untouchable

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... ntouchable
warjunky1428
Silent But Deadly

Re: Politico: AG Holder Now Untouchable

Post by warjunky1428 »

Hush wrote:Politico: AG Holder Now Untouchable
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... ntouchable

This is the sort of thing that should wake up the entire nation on just how corrupt our government is. If it is nearly impossible to get rid of someone that is this bad through democratic means, then undemocratic and more permanent means are called for.

Yes, this is called being a terrorist by the government, but they tend to throw that around at anyone who doesn't follow every word they say.

When the hole punches on the ballot no longer matter, a hole punch in a more notable and permanent caliber is necessary.
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
-- Robert A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon", 1942
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

I was hoping Fast & Furious would fumigate the WH but that didn't happen, now I hope Benghazi and the IRS scandal does the trick but in the end its all up to congress.

The latest half of those polled want the caliph impeached but still to many others he can do no wrong, between those and the msm its still an uphill battle.
He only has a few more years left, if the Benghazi and the IRS scandals don't help to give him the boot. Lets just hope he and his minions don't create worse situations until then.
warjunky1428
Silent But Deadly

Post by warjunky1428 »

Hush wrote:I was hoping Fast & Furious would fumigate the WH but that didn't happen, now I hope Benghazi and the IRS scandal does the trick but in the end its all up to congress.

The latest half of those polled want the caliph impeached but still to many others he can do no wrong, between those and the msm its still an uphill battle.
He only has a few more years left, if the Benghazi and the IRS scandals don't help to give him the boot. Lets just hope he and his minions don't create worse situations until then.
Nixon was impeached for a fraction of what this administration has done. And that was even before the public was so informed by modern technology. It's a sad state of the people as well as of the government right now.
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
-- Robert A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon", 1942
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Nixon was impeached for a fraction of what this administration has done. And that was even before the public was so informed by modern technology. It's a sad state of the people as well as of the government right now.
True.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

He's just now untouchable?

The left consistently favors an approach where the end justifies any means. Keeping their M.O. in mind, it will be obvious that so long as Holder promotes a leftist agenda, they'll never complain.

All leftists are little kids that never learned what the word "fair" meant. They also never matured into sharing or patience. They are all essentially raised as single-children who become emotionally distraught at any degree of factual challenge, and use a snitch-tactic to shift blame and weasel and lie as much as possible because - in their minds - the end is all that matters.

Defeating them via rules is quickly wearing thin. When a piece of s--t like Holder is permitted to retain his position of authority despite the fact that the only honest thing he could do at this point would be to arrest and charge himself with multiple Rico, murder, and other charges.... there really isn't a lot of other options.

I'm curious to see what happens when it's time for Obama to leave office. If/when he refuses, there will be open bloodshed by me on any idiot still driving around with an "Obama 08" sticker on their vehicle.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

TROOPER wrote:...I'm curious to see what happens when it's time for Obama to leave office. If/when he refuses...
Nightmare scenario... "Curious?"... that I'm not brotha.

My SSNcN says it's more of a... why did "they" make it happen... throwing-up sick at what is going to be necessary...1st jump out of a plane solo to do serious s--t experience... so he said.

He had that "start on the first one on the list" look on his face.

I chucked a 1/4 full beer in the trash and headed home. Makes me nervous when he gets like that.... and I'm not a "get's nervous" kinda guy.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick