SOS... Where is Hush?

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

continuity
Elite Member

SOS... Where is Hush?

Post by continuity »

You are missed Hush. The ride is winding down without your energy.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: SOS... Where is Hush?

Post by poikilotrm »

A pity you can't be counted on for anything here, other than complaints.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

continuity wrote:You are missed Hush. The ride is winding down without your energy.
He posted a while back that he was taking a "sabbatical". I miss his posts too. He is a real news hound. It makes catching up on current events much easier having him around.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

I trust he is OK.
-----
Ick
firstsgtsteiner
Silent Operator

Post by firstsgtsteiner »

The retard is strong in this section.....
poikilotrm wrote:A pity you can't be counted on for anything here, other than complaints.
dude you dont bring anything to this site save for your anti cop rhetoric, which is getting old... Yeah we get it there is some bad cops, there's obviously some really unintelligent doctors in the medical field as well....
mk23
Silent But Deadly

Post by mk23 »

I miss him too.
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

I should be back by the 20th of this month. I've been cleaning house you might say, I caught my Dr.s office manager in a lie and told her to her face she was a liar and in an nice indirect way told my Dr. he was a bullshit artist.

He claimed after being a smoker for over 50 years I have cancer somewhere in my urinary tract, prostate or bladder or kidneys, I previously had an upper GI series done and was cancer free, just having some type of ring in my throat that narrows and may block food from going down. The cancer gene doesn't run in the family.
Oh, btw, if a Dr. ever tells you you are pissing blood tell him to show you, if you don't see it yourself don't believe him, he's trying to sell you a procedure, if he claims its microscopic its just a scare tactic.

So I went into the hospital to have it all checked, everything checked out fine and its all good but I spent the day pissing what felt like razor blades and burning matches. Not fun. :shock:
I guess he was looking for a down payment on a new car.

Let me just say Florida is an easy place to obtain a profession license, if you're a Dr., teacher, lawyer, etc. and lose your license in your home state just move down here and get licensed with no sweat.

Poiki, have you ever thought of having your own blog, put up a nice web page and being a one note wonder on it?
Think about it, no one to wipe out your redundant posts or ban you, yes, something to think about.

Next on the agenda is straightening out one of my kids, pardon me, I'm on a roll.
firstsgtsteiner
Silent Operator

Post by firstsgtsteiner »

Hush wrote:I should be back by the 20th of this month. I've been cleaning house you might say, I caught my Dr.s office manager in a lie and told her to her face she was a liar and in an nice indirect way told my Dr. he was a bullshit artist.

He claimed after being a smoker for over 50 years I have cancer somewhere in my urinary tract, prostate or bladder or kidneys, I previously had an upper GI series done and was cancer free, just having some type of ring in my throat that narrows and may block food from going down. The cancer gene doesn't run in the family.
Oh, btw, if a Dr. ever tells you you are pissing blood tell him to show you, if you don't see it yourself don't believe him, he's trying to sell you a procedure, if he claims its microscopic its just a scare tactic.

So I went into the hospital to have it all checked, everything checked out fine and its all good but I spent the day pissing what felt like razor blades and burning matches. Not fun. :shock:
I guess he was looking for a down payment on a new car.

Let me just say Florida is an easy place to obtain a profession license, if you're a Dr., teacher, lawyer, etc. and lose your license in your home state just move down here and get licensed with no sweat.

Poiki, have you ever thought of having your own blog, put up a nice web page and being a one note wonder on it?
Think about it, no one to wipe out your redundant posts or ban you, yes, something to think about.

Next on the agenda is straightening out one of my kids, pardon me, I'm on a roll.
Nurse here, microscopic bloods legit, however not really all that diagnostic as some make it, usually more a possible kidney stone deal for males, keep a eye on that Schatzki ring in the throat though, it can be a bitch... Glad your almost back...
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

No BS, Hush, if there's something we can do... ?

At least give us the option of shooting down your requests.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

It's good to hear from you Hush. Glad you didn't fall off the earth.

Best thoughts for your well being.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
hunter2
Silent But Deadly

Post by hunter2 »

Be praying for you. We all need a little extra help now and then...
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

Best wishes Hush!
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I appreciate it.
oldcoot
Silent But Deadly

Post by oldcoot »

Sending good thoughts Hush!
Arma tuentur pacem