DHS report: Patriotic Americans A Danger

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

DHS report: Patriotic Americans A Danger

Post by Hush »

Dept. of Homeland Security Report: Patriotic Americans A Danger
http://wizbangblog.com/2014/08/04/dept- ... -a-danger/

"Once again we get left-wingers advising government officials that fanatical Islamists and other foreign terrorists are just as bad as patriotic Americans."

"A new report titled, 'Understanding Law Enforcement Intelligence Processes,' was penned by a cadre of professors at the University of Maryland advising the [DHS] that foreign threats are just as bad as people who love the Constitution, people who want to observe their Second Amendment rights, and people who love the flag and think America is a great nation."

"Yes, these so-called educators are paid with your tax dollars to spread alarm and hate for our own citizens."

"The report is a guide for 'law enforcement' officials on how to create new intelligence practices." ...
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: DHS report: Patriotic Americans A Danger

Post by poikilotrm »

So...If patriots = terrorists, and terrorists= bad guys, and cops = good guys, then cops aren't patriots. Am I correct in that inference?
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

poikilotrm wrote:So...If patriots = terrorists, and terrorists= bad guys, and cops = good guys, then cops aren't patriots. Am I correct in that inference?
No. You are not.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

According to the government, I am.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

poikilotrm wrote:According to the government, I am.
Of all personalities... you dare suggest "the government" is a viable entity of legal reference.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only is your (apparent) arguement basis without reasoned conclusion, but in providing such a juvenile non-secretor "because of this, the conclusion is that", argument(?), you validate the legal authority of the very entity you so love to discredit.

You are too easy. Your posts suggest an apparent emowhore personality, purposed toward the express and somewhat psycotic, excuse for f'ed up personal behavior.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

Don't poke the troll.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

bakerjw wrote:Don't poke the troll.
A moment of weakness. Overwhelmed with an opening.

My bad.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

bakerjw wrote:Don't poke the troll.
Ain't nobody poking you but your daddy, boy.
Syntax360
Silent But Deadly

Post by Syntax360 »

continuity wrote:Your posts suggest an apparent emowhore personality
:lol:
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

I bet Pokémon knows who this is!

I dislike how some people paint an unfair caricature with a broad brush over part of our society. They do so with such small minded overly-simplistic thinking with their sweeping accusatory rhetoric.

...and I am equally disturbed with this DHS report doing the same thing.

Pokémon = DHS Report
Small minded, limited scope, with poor reasoning skills. Emotional responses with little real substance.
-----
Ick
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

continuity wrote: juvenile non-secretor
I am going to start with this part, because it demonstrates the laughable utter lack of understanding of the english language that you posess. Did you, by any slight chance, mean "non sequitor"? Because I promise, I do secrete quite often, and quite a few things, like every other human being.

For your information, that foul smelling trail of slime you secrete everywhere you go isn't normal.

Were you dropped on your head as a toddler? Repeatedly? Intentionally? You have to have been the top of your class at POST/clown college.
Of all personalities... you dare suggest "the government" is a viable entity of legal reference.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Noooo, but you do... Figure it out. C'mon, put that brain stem to work.
Not only is your (apparent) arguement basis without reasoned conclusion, but in providing such a juvenile non-secretor "because of this, the conclusion is that", argument(?), you validate the legal authority of the very entity you so love to discredit.
I don't need to discredit the government. They do that all by themselves, yourself included. They do a real good job of it, too, from top to bottom.
You are too easy. Your posts suggest an apparent emowhore personality, purposed toward the express and somewhat psycotic, excuse for f'ed up personal behavior.
And here is why I was comfortable returning fire. The government is the god you worship, you pathetic hypocrite. You, scumbadge, enthusiastically shat upon your oaths and eagerly stand behind the most depraved and repulsive provided they wear a bit of tin and a polyester costume as do you.

You are the enemy to free men and your truest desire is to become the whip-in-hand overseer that you imagine yourself to now be.
Last edited by poikilotrm on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

ick wrote:
Pokémon = DHS Report
Small minded, limited scope, with poor reasoning skills. Emotional responses with little real substance.
Oh dick, don't lump me in with you. I am the opposite of you. I am an intelligent productive member of society who believes in freedom. You are nothing more than a proslavery choad who just loves the tastes of tin and basket weave leather.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

That's right, scurry along ya cockroaches.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

poikilotrm wrote: ...And here is why I was comfortable returning fire. The government is the god you worship, you pathetic hypocrite. You, scumbadge, enthusiastically shat upon your oaths and eagerly stand behind the most depraved and repulsive provided they wear a bit of tin and a polyester costume as do you.

You are the enemy to free men and your truest desire is to become the whip-in-hand overseer that you imagine yourself to now be.
I am clear on your site permissions, and enthusiastically embrace them. For the most part I now sit in the shadows and wait for your self incriminating diatribes. Given your apparent intellect, only wish you were able to divest yourself of the myoptic seftabsorption.

While I'm somewhat long suffering, it's my opinion that several mental wires have been disconnected.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

continuity wrote: I am clear on your site permissions, and enthusiastically embrace them.
I have no idea what that means. Explain.
For the most part I now sit in the shadows and wait for your self incriminating diatribes.
Sitting in the shadows, as any repulsive deviant would. Feel free to post some of my self incrimination. The gist of what you are saying here is that you have a personal vendetta, and are eager to abuse your position as LE in order to do me harm. Thanks for letting everyone know what I already do, that you are a corrupt cop.
Given your apparent intellect, only wish you were able to divest yourself of the myoptic seftabsorption.
Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice.
While I'm somewhat long suffering, it's my opinion that several mental wires have been disconnected.
I know you suffer from mental problems. It's why you are a cop. Get help. Maybe they can "reconnect" some of those "mental wires" of your's and you can start to understand a thing called morality. Of course, once you do that, the guilt over understanding your past actions may lead to suicide, but hey, at least you'll die with a slight scrap of self respect.
firstsgtsteiner
Silent Operator

Post by firstsgtsteiner »

I've embraced the fact that I am on every watch list known most likely.......
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

firstsgtsteiner wrote:I've embraced the fact that I am on every watch list known most likely.......
When my security clearance was active I got flagged every time I tried to buy a gun. If I haven't been reported by every scumbadge troll like con, I'd be surprised.