Why is NBC’s ‘The Blacklist’ So Anti-Gun?

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/1 ... -anti-gun/
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Why is NBC’s ‘The Blacklist’ So Anti-Gun?

Post by poikilotrm »

Because it is written by urban liberals. Not really a mystery.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

I expect the same treatment to be done to the new seris "stalker". I also noticed a decidedly anti-gun theme (or more precisely meme) in the new series NCIS - New Orleans. They actully pulled out the defunct and decidedly evil BLACK TALON :shock: It was rather sickening.

I think we are seeing a new effort (probably spearheaded by bloomy) to push anti-gun propaganda through television. The realities of gun ownership, and good guys carrying guns, does not fit with what the antis have been preaching and the masses are learning that. So to combat that, we will now be treated to what they WANT us to believe. Hollywood will use fiction to try and bend public thinking on reality.
Syntax360
Silent But Deadly

Post by Syntax360 »

One of my coworkers has been trying to get me to watch Blacklist for forever. He tends to like garbage prime-time major-network throw-away shows, so I never rush to watch anything he recommends. I'll count this as another show he loves that I will skip.