There is no way I would bring a family into downtown Seattle right now. The criminals have won.

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

There is no way I would bring a family into downtown Seattle right now. The criminals have won.

Post by Hush »

“There is no way I would bring a family into downtown Seattle right now. The criminals have won. The gangs have won. The protesters are out of control.”
http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot. ... amily.html

Prominent broadcaster says he’s ‘finished with downtown Seattle’
Posted by Dutchman6 at 5:12 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/promine ... wn-seattle

2 comments:
937 said...
Oh, please. That's a lot of hyperbole. I live in a dying midwest rust-belt town where the heroin trade replaced manufacturing, and choose to vacation in Washington state (by way of Seattle) every year.

Now, I live in a nice part of my heroin-addled city, but still not far enough away that a house a few blocks down the road from me got sprayed from end to end with an AK by a drug gang in retaliation for a drive-by shooting at a BBQ shop across town where two innocent little kids got hit.

On my last trip to Washington, I was watching the Seattle news in a hotel room with my wife and I kept waiting to see how many instances of violence there were. The biggest story was about some business getting poached from Tacoma to Seattle proper, and maybe a building that caught on fire.

Say what you want about the politics of Seattleites, but dangerous, it ain't.
December 3, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Anonymous said...
Dori Monson is NOT quitting Seattle.
This is BS, followed by more BS.

My god, he makes too much money from the city (SeaHawks, talk radio, etc.).
And like most talk radio hosts, they fling more indignation, increasing audience and making more money, under lib administrations.
They don't want change.
December 3, 2014 at 5:19 PM