Loretta Lynch: Yes, Illegal Aliens Have Just As Much Of A Right To Work In The U.S. As American Citizens…

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

700PSS
Elite Member

Loretta Lynch: Yes, Illegal Aliens Have Just As Much Of A Right To Work In The U.S. As American Citizens…

Post by 700PSS »

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -citizens/
“Senator, I believe the right and the obligation to work is one that is shared by everyone in this country, regardless of how they came here,” Lynch said when asked by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) who has a greater right to work: Illegal aliens, or lawful immigrants and American citizens?

“Certainly, if someone is here—regardless of status—I would prefer that they be participating in the workplace than not participating in the workplace,” Lynch said.
RJT
Silent But Deadly

Re: Loretta Lynch: Yes, Illegal Aliens Have Just As Much Of A Right To Work In The U.S. As American Citizens…

Post by RJT »

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????????
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
cmoore
Silent But Deadly

Re: Loretta Lynch: Yes, Illegal Aliens Have Just As Much Of A Right To Work In The U.S. As American Citizens…

Post by cmoore »

WTF is right...can I enter any other country and be afforded the same? Certainly not.
cmoore...

out...

"You get more with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone".-- Al Capone

"By the way, it's inches that I'm giving you..."- Roman