Democrat Insanity, Rep Schiff on Russians promoting USA gun freedom

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Democrat Insanity, Rep Schiff on Russians promoting USA gun freedom

Post by johndoe3 »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ach-other/

I don't think I've heard this level of insanity in a while...
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) suggests Russians promoted the Second Amendment during the 2016 presidential election in the hope that more Americans would kill each other.

He made the observation during a speech at the University of Pennsylvania.

The Media Research Center reports that Schiff claimed that Russians took to social media during the presidential campaign in order to divide America and cause one demographic of Americans to oppose another. He said Russia pushed “content designed to pit us against each other, to exploit our divisions.”

He suggested that this included Russians parroting Black Lives Matter and promoting the Second Amendment.
No Representative Schiff, it is pro-gun Americans promoting the 2nd Amendment. ...with your delusions, should you really be in the Congress?
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Democrat Insanity, Rep Schiff on Russians promoting USA gun freedom

Post by poikilotrm »

Not sure I understand the link between a federal law and people killing each ither.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Re: Democrat Insanity, Rep Schiff on Russians promoting USA gun freedom

Post by John A. »

poikilotrm wrote:Not sure I understand the link between a federal law and people killing each ither.
I'm not sure if I understand the link between a California democrat giving a speech in Pennsylvania, and anyone expecting it to make sense in the first place.
I don't care what your chart says