The Army has been overrun by homosexuals.

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

The Army has been overrun by homosexuals.

Post by poikilotrm »

Army: No more kissing soldiers on St. Patrick’s in Savannah
By The Associated Press March 8, 2018 12:36 pm
https://wtop.com/holidays/2018/03/army- ... -savannah/

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — The Army wants to halt a favorite St. Patrick’s Day shenanigan in Savannah that for decades has left marching soldiers with lipstick-smeared cheeks.

Roughly 200 soldiers from nearby Fort Stewart are expected to march in the coastal Georgia city’s sprawling St. Patrick’s Day parade March 17. Traditionally, women wearing bright lipstick dart from the crowd to plant kisses on the faces of passing troops.

A Fort Stewart spokesman and the parade’s chief organizer said Thursday the Army wants the soldier smooching stopped.

Fort Stewart spokesman Kevin Larson said the marching soldiers “need to look professional” and “red lipstick is not part of the uniform.”

Brian Counihan is chairman of the Savannah parade’s organizing committee. He says having spectators dash into the moving parade raises safety and security concerns.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Re: The Army has been overrun by homosexuals.

Post by TROOPER »

I don't see the issue here.

Your title represents the first time I've seen actual clickbait in a forum.