Hilary, Comey, others to be charged:

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Hilary, Comey, others to be charged:

Post by poikilotrm »

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR97EgcihlU
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hilary, Comey, others to be charged:

Post by johndoe3 »

This action would go a long way in eliminating a two-tier justice system in the USA, where those at the top
routinely escape any consequences for their criminal actions.

Lock her up, along with Comey, Brennan and the others involved.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

Wouldn't be seen enough for me.

It didn't start and stop at Hillary. It went all the way to the top.

I'm ready to see a bunch of high ranking-former officials-- swing from lamp posts for what they've done.
I don't care what your chart says
johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Post by johndoe3 »

Hahaha, Rudy Giuliani, on a Sunday morning news show, called Clapper and Brennan "clowns" over the paid spy by the FBI in the Trump campaign. Is it a calculated beginning of the process to bring charges against those at the top of the swamp who were considered unassailable?
Donald Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani ripped veteran intelligence officials James Clapper and John Brennan as "clowns" on Sunday during a tirade on CNN's State of the Union.

The former New York City mayor continued to push for a briefing on classified information related to the Russia investigation after Trump claimed there was a government "spy" in the campaign.

During his chat with Dana Bash, Giuliani launched verbal assaults on Clapper, the former director of U.S. national intelligence, and the former CIA chief Brennan.

"I have no regard at all for Clapper and Brennan," Giuliani told Bash. "I think they are two clowns. Clapper is talking about spying which he doesn't realize spying on the Trump campaign. Brennan was chief torturer in charge and then disowned it. I don't know what he did with the CIA. He is the most political CIA director I have ever met."
The simple response to Clapper and Brennan's clownish protection of the previous administration is: If investigating supposed Russian interference in the 2016 election, why then did the FBI NOT also put a paid spy in the Hillary and Bernie campaigns? Since they didn't, then the obvious conclusion by every reasonably thinking American is that the FBI/DOJ/Homeland Security/CIA/NSA were deliberately targeting the Trump campaign to thwart his winning.
Last edited by johndoe3 on Tue May 29, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

This:
johndoe3 wrote:
The simple response to Clapper and Brennan's clownish protection of the previous administration is: If investigating supposed Russian interference in the 2016 election, why then did the FBI NOT also put a paid spy in the Hillary and Bernie campaigns? Since they didn't, then the obvious conclusion by every reasonably thinking American is that the FBI/DOJ/Homeland Security/CIA/NSA were deliberately targeting the Trump campaign to thwart his winning.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

Not......gonna....happen. We will see real justice applied without bias or regard to caste just as soon as a leprechaun whips a unicorn out of his pocket. The feel good notion of equality is a cute little red pill they pass out to school kiddies. Anybody who thinks Hillary is about to face the music needs to drink a big cup of grow the F--k up.

Seriously. The law isn't applied equally. Never was, never will be and I argue never was intended to be. "Drain the swamp!!!" Yeah. Snap out of it. Your dreaming.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

jlwilliams wrote:Not...
If there was a way to report this post for being a b!+ch slap of reality I would.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

They granted immunities before interviews during the Hillary investigation at the FBI. Then Comey got up there and read a laundry-list of crimes and lies told by Hillary, and then he said the FBI wouldn't recommend indictment.

I want it. I do. But I don't believe it. Not even the smallest amount.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark for I see the ghost of our republic.
-----
Ick