Michael Moore Produces Incredibly Vile Campaign Video for Mo

Links to popular or interesting stories in the news.

Please post links rather than copies of stories due to honoring copyright rules.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

Hush
Silent But Deadly

Michael Moore Produces Incredibly Vile Campaign Video for Mo

Post by Hush »

Michael Moore Produces Incredibly Vile Campaign Video for MoveOn.org
http://nation.foxnews.com/michael-moore ... -moveonorg

George Lopez Takes Cheap Shot at Paul Ryan
http://nation.foxnews.com/george-lopez/ ... -paul-ryan
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Re: Michael Moore Produces Incredibly Vile Campaign Video fo

Post by Sleeper362 »

I'm sorry but the first link was hilarious. :lol:
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

Yeah, the first one is funny. That said, I'm pretty sure of two things: first, that neither party has a monopoly on dishonesty - they both engage in it. Second, the Democrat party and their followers most definitely engage in political dishonesty more than Republicans.

I should have said 'three' things, because I know full well that Michael Moore makes a living off of lying. I'd be curious to know why, if just from a clinical perspective, but its friggin' pervasive in everything he does.

This ad, and others like it aren't about honesty or even about voter fraud. No, these videos are about laying the groundwork for future action in the event that Obama loses. Then he and his ilk can point at these videos and scream, "See?! The Republicans went off and cheated just like we knew they would!" ... and then by extension... "[therefore] our rioting and rand pockets of violence against white and suspected Romney supporters is justified."
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sleeper362 »

TROOPER wrote:This ad, and others like it aren't about honesty or even about voter fraud. No, these videos are about laying the groundwork for future action in the event that Obama loses. Then he and his ilk can point at these videos and scream, "See?! The Republicans went off and cheated just like we knew they would!" ... and then by extension... "[therefore] our rioting and rand pockets of violence against white and suspected Romney supporters is justified."
Bring that s--t. If you haven't noticed Obama supporters aren't the best armed. They can try to bestow violence but the LaRue sticker on my back window should be the first sign that I am not in the mood.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

Sleeper362 wrote:
TROOPER wrote:... rioting and rand[om] pockets of violence ...
Bring that s--t. ...
I voted early, I will be beyond the reach of the metro when the count is tallied and thus very likely outside the bounds of any rioting or, god forbid, celebrating that may ensue but very unlikely to be unprepared.

And yes, the first link was hilarious but the second was a waste of etherbits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
Buzduk
Silent But Deadly

Post by Buzduk »

Sleeper362 wrote:
TROOPER wrote:This ad, and others like it aren't about honesty or even about voter fraud. No, these videos are about laying the groundwork for future action in the event that Obama loses. Then he and his ilk can point at these videos and scream, "See?! The Republicans went off and cheated just like we knew they would!" ... and then by extension... "[therefore] our rioting and rand pockets of violence against white and suspected Romney supporters is justified."
Bring that s--t. If you haven't noticed Obama supporters aren't the best armed. They can try to bestow violence but the LaRue sticker on my back window should be the first sign that I am not in the mood.
Libs will prob think you are a Green Day fan if they saw one of these.
Matt
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201
http://form4.org/
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sleeper362 »

Buzduk wrote:
Sleeper362 wrote:
Libs will prob think you are a Green Day fan if they saw one of these.
LOL I see what you mean and that IS the sticker in my back window. They might even think I am a bro too.

ronin111
Silent But Deadly

Post by ronin111 »

How is requiring an ID is "common sense" when it impedes a Constitutional right? But requiring an ID to vote, which is Not a Constitutional right, is suppression and racist.