XCaliber Genesis 22 Silencers

Moderators: SilencerGirl, John Titsworth

John Titsworth
Silent But Deadly

Re: XCaliber Genesis 22 Silencers

Post by John Titsworth »

[email protected] wrote:
John Titsworth wrote:The full sized aluminum and stainless silencers are 1"OD and are 5.5" long (they are actually slightly shorter than that, but we rounded). The Micro is 3.4" long and is also 1"OD. They are basically the same size as the normal 1" cans on the market today.
Wow, I'm very impressed from what I've seen and heard so far! Unfortunately, I'm looking for a center fire pistol can before purchasing another .22 can. Will we ever see XCaliber make different caliber suppressors? I'd love to see multi cal 9mm can(like the Mystic but with the price of a Kodiak!!)
Right now we are doing rimfire suppressors, but as time permits we will work on other calibers, but they will be multicaliber silencers as I don't care to get into making 40 different silencer types. We will make announcements on this site as we do offer new stuff.
GSRswapandslow
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GSRswapandslow »

well i finally got around to meeting up with Erik and giving him some cash.....now, i just have to wait for the tax stamp for my first suppressor, FINALLY
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

not starting s--t here, just a question. does the new aac x baffle patent stop you from making your xcaliber baffles?
NP
John Titsworth
Silent But Deadly

Post by John Titsworth »

delta9mda wrote:not starting s--t here, just a question. does the new aac x baffle patent stop you from making your xcaliber baffles?
No
peytont
Senior Silent Operator

Post by peytont »

John,

When are we going to see the silencerresearch membership prices on these. I'm looking to buy another 22 can.
GSRswapandslow
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GSRswapandslow »

i plan on using my Xcaliber on my mp15-22.....will i need a .2" spacer to do this?
John Titsworth
Silent But Deadly

Post by John Titsworth »

peytont wrote:John,

When are we going to see the silencerresearch membership prices on these. I'm looking to buy another 22 can.
We are about to register 200 more stainless tubes, when that is completed, I will send the email. I think about 2 weeks. The discounts will probably be quite a bit higher on the stainless silencers. Probably close to $200 off retail. This will be paid subscribers, charter members (those that made donations when the site was totally free), but will not include free members. If you ever had a subscription to the site and its expired you will get the discount too.

Hope this helps.
John Titsworth
Silent But Deadly

Post by John Titsworth »

GSRswapandslow wrote:i plan on using my Xcaliber on my mp15-22.....will i need a .2" spacer to do this?
You will, we will send Eric some to give you with your silencer.
peytont
Senior Silent Operator

Post by peytont »

John Titsworth wrote:
peytont wrote:John,

We are about to register 200 more stainless tubes, when that is completed, I will send the email. I think about 2 weeks. The discounts will probably be quite a bit higher on the stainless silencers. Probably close to $200 off retail. This will be paid subscribers, charter members (those that made donations when the site was totally free), but will not include free members. If you ever had a subscription to the site and its expired you will get the discount too.

Hope this helps.

Great, Plese let me know.
GSRswapandslow
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GSRswapandslow »

John Titsworth wrote:
GSRswapandslow wrote:i plan on using my Xcaliber on my mp15-22.....will i need a .2" spacer to do this?
You will, we will send Eric some to give you with your silencer.

that's awesome!
thanks again

can't wait to get some video's up and do some rudimentary ammo/host comparison and get some real world numbers out of it