Post by dane421 »

Are you doing this?
jt526
Silent But Deadly

Re: Mite upgrade

Post by jt526 »

I'd keep an eye out here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90314

My YMH core cracked on the last dissassembly, so I am looking into either this or the liberty recore.
Stupid, stupid NFA items.
John Titsworth
Silent But Deadly

Post by John Titsworth »

http://www.thesilencerstore.com/index.p ... ucts_id=42

You can see YouTube videos there and everything. Silencer Research members get $50 off.

You will love it.
TkFF

Post by TkFF »

John Titsworth wrote:http://www.thesilencerstore.com/index.p ... ucts_id=42

You can see YouTube videos there and everything. Silencer Research members get $50 off.

You will love it.
This statement is 1 million percent correct. I just got back from the range with my rebuild. I used it on my Savage MKII FVSR, and It quite possibly was the best silencer experience for me so far. I own 4 others( 2 Ospreys, M41K and rebuilt Mite), and the MIte has jumped to the top of the fun list. Quiet is an understatement. Stapling my targets to the target board seemed so much louder than the rifle with the can on it. Great job John. I had planned on getting a new can before I had you rebuilt the mite, and you saved me the cost of a new can + transfer as well as a 6 month wait. Pics to come!
jt526
Silent But Deadly

Post by jt526 »

Took my recore out this weekend, it is much much better. One thing though, the k baffles no longer support the entire outside tube like the monocore, so when I grabbed my strap wrench as I do whenever I've had to take it apart I dinged the tube a little, nothing serious. It something to keep in mind. Way new lease on what I considered a trash can. Suppression to me is on par with my Spectre,
Stupid, stupid NFA items.