Suppressors for Beretta M9A3

Random gun talk.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

jtsantes

Suppressors for Beretta M9A3

Post by jtsantes »

Hello all. I'm new (today) to forum and need advice on the quietest suppressor available for my new Beretta. I'm not concerned with one that allows me to see the sights, but that is a consideration. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Kanook
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Suppressors for Beretta M9A3

Post by Kanook »

Welcome to the forum,

We all hear tones different, your best bet is to get out to a Silencer demo shoot and hear (or not hear) as many as you can.

One of our members is having one viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136258
kingstrider

Post by kingstrider »

What do you think of the M9A3 so far? I've been thinking of picking one up for a 9mm host.
jtsantes

Post by jtsantes »

kingstrider wrote:What do you think of the M9A3 so far? I've been thinking of picking one up for a 9mm host.
This is my first Beretta. It's nice shooter. Kind of reminds me of a 1911. Having said that, I'm not sure it id worth $400 more than a 92FS. Yes, you do get the better sights, safety and 3 mags as well as a threaded barrel. I guess if you add it all up, it might be close to what the M9A3 cost. For me, I wanted a threaded barrel and I wasn't interested in getting a 3rd-party version. A year from now I will have forgotten what I paid. It's all good, right?