Who can do a quality update for an AAC Evo 9's now?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

eseaton
Silent But Deadly

Who can do a quality update for an AAC Evo 9's now?

Post by eseaton »

Since the company backed out on doing upgrades, I need someone with skills to do one for me. I have not been on the site much over the last year as my wife is going on 19 years of chronic illness, my mom is in a nursing home with advanced dementia and alzheimers, and now my dad has had a stroke. I stay with him on all my days off from work which equals 7 out of 14 because of the long shifts I work.
I can barely keep up with my name much less have time to read and keep up with my hobbies. Just trying to keep the bills paid and some sense of sanity.....
Anyways, I would like to know if there is someone who is offering to upgrade the Evo 9 which is a good can but I am betting someone makes an upgrade that makes it user serviceable and even quieter. I was hoping for stainless for ease of cleaning and all the benefits related to that.
I was really hoping it would be withing reach financially as the bills keep rolling in. Even though my wife is "down" over 95% of the time, she has not been able to ever receive disability. She certainly is sick enough to qualify but she does not fit the specific codes in their book as the book they go by does not list colloid cyst of the brain as a recognized ailment. She continues to waste away and is pretty miserable. I basically was mom and dad for my girls but got them through college and keep looking for an answer for her condition. Forget the disability etc., just want her to be better and have some kind of life.
Well, anyways, if I could get some info on who could do the work and if I can afford it, I would like to try to get the cash together. This is really my mental outlet.
If anyone knows and has any experience, please let me know. I realize this is considered a good can or was one of the better ones but I would like to make it quieter and serviceable and rated for full auto for my poor man machine gun SlideFire.
Thanks for the help and any prayers would be even more appreciated.

eseaton
From the Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: Who can do a quality update for an AAC Evo 9's now?

Post by Bendersquint »

eseaton wrote:Since the company backed out on doing upgrades, I need someone with skills to do one for me. I have not been on the site much over the last year as my wife is going on 19 years of chronic illness, my mom is in a nursing home with advanced dementia and alzheimers, and now my dad has had a stroke. I stay with him on all my days off from work which equals 7 out of 14 because of the long shifts I work.
I can barely keep up with my name much less have time to read and keep up with my hobbies. Just trying to keep the bills paid and some sense of sanity.....
Anyways, I would like to know if there is someone who is offering to upgrade the Evo 9 which is a good can but I am betting someone makes an upgrade that makes it user serviceable and even quieter. I was hoping for stainless for ease of cleaning and all the benefits related to that.
I was really hoping it would be withing reach financially as the bills keep rolling in. Even though my wife is "down" over 95% of the time, she has not been able to ever receive disability. She certainly is sick enough to qualify but she does not fit the specific codes in their book as the book they go by does not list colloid cyst of the brain as a recognized ailment. She continues to waste away and is pretty miserable. I basically was mom and dad for my girls but got them through college and keep looking for an answer for her condition. Forget the disability etc., just want her to be better and have some kind of life.
Well, anyways, if I could get some info on who could do the work and if I can afford it, I would like to try to get the cash together. This is really my mental outlet.
If anyone knows and has any experience, please let me know. I realize this is considered a good can or was one of the better ones but I would like to make it quieter and serviceable and rated for full auto for my poor man machine gun SlideFire.
Thanks for the help and any prayers would be even more appreciated.

eseaton
You know we do that stuff because we have discussed this in the past, we can rebuild it however you like and of course it would be serviceable. Send me an email or give me a call and we can figure out the best solution for you.
eseaton
Silent But Deadly

Post by eseaton »

Since it has been a while, I could not recall who was doing this work. Thanks for the rapid reply.
Will you give me a rundown of what you can do and what you recommend as the best bang for my buck?
I hate to have missed out on the special when you had the low pricing.
Is monocore going to give the lowest sound signature?
I really appreciate your assistance. What turnaround time are we looking at?

Thanks

Eseaton
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

Man I feel for you :| Have you thought about saving for a new can like a Octane9HD? That damn thing is bomb proof and Sco/SWR won't leave ya out to dry. Of course this depends on the rebuild price. I hope your family gets better and you have a better 2013 :wink:
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
eseaton
Silent But Deadly

Post by eseaton »

Fireman1291 wrote:Man I feel for you :| Have you thought about saving for a new can like a Octane9HD? That damn thing is bomb proof and Sco/SWR won't leave ya out to dry. Of course this depends on the rebuild price. I hope your family gets better and you have a better 2013 :wink:
Thank you very much for the well wishes. This is an awesome forum because of various reasons such as the compassion and well wishes from you to a total stranger.
I will look into your suggestion. I own a Spectre2 and everyone knows they make a great product plus as a point of good business and service after the sale, do offer upgrades as I believe all should, especially when that was what was originally promised.

Thanks

Eseaton