fienstein wants ar,s under nfa

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

jackson
Silent But Deadly

fienstein wants ar,s under nfa

Post by jackson »

Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: fienstein wants ar,s under nfa

Post by Bendersquint »

She said it was an option they are exploring, she also said they are exploring a buyback program as well.
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

Shes a fucking idiot! I'm not registering A FUCKIN THING unless it's an SBR or FA and even that pisses me off!

Why can't she die from a stroke already?
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Fireman1291 wrote:Shes a fucking idiot! I'm not registering A FUCKIN THING unless it's an SBR or FA and even that pisses me off!

I can feel the love too. :x
Historian
Silent But Deadly

Post by Historian »

Fireman1291 wrote:Shes a fucking idiot! I'm not registering A FUCKIN THING unless it's an SBR or FA and even that pisses me off!

Or take the weapon that she has one of the few permits to carry for
in San Francisco and perform self satisfaction with. :) :)

Air Head Nancy, Myer Lansky's hand me down clothes wearer
Feinstein, and Toucan Nose Schumer need a weekend tie down
in De Castro Street, San Francisco. OUCH!!!! They will not walk
straight for a week. :)
redtazdog
Elite Member

Post by redtazdog »

She is 80 years old and still trying to push the public
around.
I think she should be retired one way or another wtf
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

President has a maximum of 8 years service to the United States.

Senators and Congressman can serve until they die as long as they get reelected.

That is the problem, there should be term limits.
GoodOlDave
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GoodOlDave »

Am I reading the interview correctly that Feinstein wants to register "bump firing" as a restricted NFA device???

Good GOD that 'tard lady definitely has jumped off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

She wants to make semi autos that can accept a detachable mag NFA.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

GoodOlDave wrote:
Am I reading the interview correctly that Feinstein wants to register "bump firing" as a restricted NFA device???

Good GOD that 'tard lady definitely has jumped off the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
No different than the Akin Accelerator, except instead of banning it they would have them registered as a NFA device.

Surely you can't be surprised she would want that.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Get ready for 36 month transfers.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

66427vette wrote:Get ready for 36 month transfers.
+1
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

Bendersquint wrote:President has a maximum of 8 years service to the United States.

Senators and Congressman can serve until they die as long as they get reelected.

That is the problem, there should be term limits.

+1
I've gotta stop this habit.
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

Bendersquint wrote:
GoodOlDave wrote:

No different than the Akin Accelerator, except instead of banning it they would have them registered as a NFA device.

Surely you can't be surprised she would want that.
What would the hag propose to those who bump-fire a rifle without the use of an added device? Simply make firing a weapon rapidly illegal? It's sad that we even have to worry about a ban on semi-auto weapons.......besides....I need my third shot in my semi-auto shotgun. It keeps the ammo companies in business and the economy afloat. LOL
I've gotta stop this habit.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

OJB4 wrote: What would the hag propose to those who bump-fire a rifle without the use of an added device? Simply make firing a weapon rapidly illegal? It's sad that we even have to worry about a ban on semi-auto weapons.......besides....I need my third shot in my semi-auto shotgun. It keeps the ammo companies in business and the economy afloat. LOL
Nothing can regulate the bump firing without a device. Its the devices that allow full auto fire is what keeps getting banned.

She could care less about businesses, if she did she wouldn't be on this vendetta to take all our guns. Firearms industry is pretty sizeable if you look at all the different facets.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

It just occurred to me that the plan they propose won't just make ARs NFA but also ban the new sale.

Like machine guns.

So if you have it, you get to keep it and transfer it.

But the price will go up as no more new ones.
jackson
Silent But Deadly

Post by jackson »

i hope im not pissing anybody off by making these post,s or sounding like im in a panic,because i am not.i just like to post anything that i think might be of importance about this issue .i sure dont feel that the government has the right to regulate our arm,s and do feel that we are in for the fight of our freedom to own them.
DarkPhoenix
Senior Silent Operator

Post by DarkPhoenix »

+1 for term limits.
We need some new ideas in congress, not the old status quo that can't even pass a budget...
twodollarbill
Silent But Deadly

Post by twodollarbill »

Remember back in '94 they put the Stryker 12's and USAS 12's on the Destructive Device Registry.
If you owned one, you had to send a form 1 in before the deadline...transfer tax exempt.
We'll if they do that too bump fires.....wouldn't that make them machineguns???? 8) 8) 8) 8)
beanfield33

Post by beanfield33 »

twodollarbill wrote:Remember back in '94 they put the Stryker 12's and USAS 12's on the Destructive Device Registry.
If you owned one, you had to send a form 1 in before the deadline...transfer tax exempt.
We'll if they do that too bump fires.....wouldn't that make them machineguns???? 8) 8) 8) 8)
I would assume it would be just like a DIAS, the bump fire stock itself would be an MG. It wouldn't make the host gun a MG though.

Edit: I don't think the slidefire has a S/N. Not sure how that would work with the NFA registry. Not sure if they allow a S/N to be engraved at registration or would they simply say it's contraband. Probably a bit premature to speculate (says the guy who just speculated).
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

beanfield33 wrote:
twodollarbill wrote:Remember back in '94 they put the Stryker 12's and USAS 12's on the Destructive Device Registry.
I would assume it would be just like a DIAS, the bump fire stock itself would be an MG. It wouldn't make the host gun a MG though.

Edit: I don't think the slidefire has a S/N. Not sure how that would work with the NFA registry. Not sure if they allow a S/N to be engraved at registration or would they simply say it's contraband. Probably a bit premature to speculate (says the guy who just speculated).
They would ban them under the ruling like the Akins Accelerator, they wouldn't make them transferables. It would force their hand to open the registry, which we all hope but know they won't do.
gunguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by gunguy »

I remember when I posted a youtube clip of my slidefire sbs stock on my sbr, I had a few people s--t talking on it. I'm glad I bought it, it really is a fun time even though its not the real thing.
AAC Cyclone-BRANDED FOR LIFE MEMBER
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Kramer »

I was worried about this when I heard that they hired like nine new NFA examiners.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

Kramer wrote:I was worried about this when I heard that they hired like nine new NFA examiners.
There is no correlation between a not even proposed AWB and the hiring of Federal employees.
tws317

Post by tws317 »

Someone in an article stated that the gun buy back program would be an option and stated they would offer $500.00. I don't know of any AR that is valued at that. Do they really think anyone is going to participate in this. They are clueless.