get pending date, or just wait?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

AkGun&ammo
Senior Silent Operator

get pending date, or just wait?

Post by AkGun&ammo »

Check just got cashed.

Should I get the pending date (in 8 or ten weeks....)

Or just wait?

Chris
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: get pending date, or just wait?

Post by Bendersquint »

AkGun&ammo wrote:Check just got cashed.

Should I get the pending date (in 8 or ten weeks....)

Or just wait?

Chris
I would just sit back and forget about it, when you actually forget about it is when in my experience they are approved.
PDXSparky

Post by PDXSparky »

I'm just going to wait for my 3 stamps and be surprised when they come and I get the phone call to come get my toy
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

PDXSparky wrote:I'm just going to wait for my 3 stamps and be surprised when they come and I get the phone call to come get my toy
Thats the best way to do it!
Chris88

Post by Chris88 »

PDXSparky wrote:I'm just going to wait for my 3 stamps and be surprised when they come and I get the phone call to come get my toy
+1
I am waiting for 2 stamps for 2 SBRs and 4 stamps for some cans. Because I live in Louisiana :roll: I have to wait to get approval from the state. And that's taking a month are more.
ericlw
Senior Silent Operator

Post by ericlw »

i wish more people would just sit back and wait.long as the cash your check then your in the loop.i called about 2 weeks ago after waiting 5 months and they said it would probably be approved in may.But I got called thursday to come pick up my can.
DarkPhoenix
Senior Silent Operator

Post by DarkPhoenix »

I vote just wait.
As long as your check got cashed, just sit back and enjoy the next 6 months.
yamatitan
Silent But Deadly

Post by yamatitan »

Chris88 wrote:
+1
I am waiting for 2 stamps for 2 SBRs and 4 stamps for some cans. Because I live in Louisiana :roll: I have to wait to get approval from the state. And that's taking a month are more.
Make sure to tell you Representatives to vote for HB 277. This eliminates Louisiana stupid double registration.
rockman96
Silent But Deadly

Post by rockman96 »

Call, or don't call... it won't speed it up OR slow it down. I like to know that mine actually went pending so that I KNOW it's in the que, and after that I forget about it. I've heard several stories where people waited for months after check cashing, only to find out they weren't even in "the pile". Remember, checks are cashed in Atlanta, then mailed and processed in Martinsburg. s--t happens sometimes. I reckon NFATracker wouldn't exist if people didn't call and check, if that means anything to you... it doesn't to me, but lots of people seem to use it.
Chris88

Post by Chris88 »

yamatitan wrote:
Chris88 wrote:
+1
Make sure to tell you Representatives to vote for HB 277. This eliminates Louisiana stupid double registration.
Thanks for the info I will tell them to vote for it.