Bendersquint aka Matt Please contact me via PM

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

CThomas
Silent But Deadly

Bendersquint aka Matt Please contact me via PM

Post by CThomas »

Matt I had sent you a PM on Jan 17 and 18th and again on April 30th.
To date I have not heard back regarding our unfinished business so I can only conclude that we have an internal PM communications issue here on ST.
Check your SRI email for details.

Thanks
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Re: Bendersquint aka Matt Please contact me via PM

Post by delta9mda »

Bender? Bender?
NP
wacki
Silent But Deadly

Post by wacki »

I hope he is ok. He's normally on this forum multiple times a day.
CThomas
Silent But Deadly

Post by CThomas »

1 week down and still no Bendersquint but he posted on Subguns on June 3rd
Libertarian_Geek
Silent But Deadly

Post by Libertarian_Geek »

Maybe he's on vacation.
https://www.facebook.com/DareDefendOurRights
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

Either way he has mentioned in previous posts that he doesn't do PMs here because it's too much for him to keep up with.

It seems pretty easy to call him or contact him through email instead of messing around with PMs or posts.

http://www.stalkingrhino.com/contact
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
pneumagger
Silent But Deadly

Post by pneumagger »

EDIT: Sorry for resurrecting an old thread - I didn't realize it was a year old. Crap.
Last edited by pneumagger on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I reject your truths and substitute my own realities
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

Email sent.
ohnomrbillk
Senior Silent Operator

Post by ohnomrbillk »

He hasn't returned my PMs, emails, or phone calls in 2014.

I sent him a barrel in 2013 chambered in a wildcat I developed so he could make a suppressor for it.

I have the same barrel for my rifle as well. He was going to trade his suppressor work for the barrel work. He intended to market it as a package to sell.

Once he got the completed barrel from me, he disappeared.

At this point, I'd be happy with my barrel back. I'm guessing I'll have to get my attorney to write him a letter just to get a response.

I don't care if it takes someone years to get a project done, but zero effort to communicate when you've already received funds or product is unacceptable.
CThomas
Silent But Deadly

Post by CThomas »

That's ok as he and I made a deal in June 2011 for him to make me a one off custom mount.
Sent him the upper half to my Beretta 92G and $275 as agreed. All was great in the begining with good correspondence and than he vanished. I reached out in Nov 2011 and nothing and than in April 2012 and nothing. I have wanted this mount since 1998 so I am very patient. Well in July 2012 he told me he could not make it but said he was committed to doing it down the line once he worked out some issues. He was very apologetic for the lack of correspondence and for not being able to make the mount. Given what he said I still had faith in him so I told him to keep the money but to make make sure that I was first on the list when he did make them. He said he would mail me back my parts and a box arrived at the address I gave but because of a failed move to Texas I did not get the box until 6 months later (not Matt's fault). When I opened it several parts to my Beretta were missing, the barrel was not mine and there was no $275 refund. Given there was no refund I figured he was still working on the project. I reached out about the lack of a refund and missing parts. I reached out to him about it and heard nothing. In the mean time I had to buy new parts for the Beretta to make it functional after not having a functional gun for 18 months, a year of it with him. Well I finally posted here and he finally told me to call him. I called several times and never heard back from him. I gave up but I have another demo Trident 9 that the custom mount was going to be for so I figured I would send it to him for a jailbreak and call it even one of these days but what I really want is the mount.

Come one Matt get me that mount as I deserve it and I know you have one at the shop!
pneumagger
Silent But Deadly

Post by pneumagger »

Aww s--t, my bad, ... I didn't realize this was a 2013 thread. I saw May/June and thought this was a recent month-old thread. My fault CThomas/Bender. At any rate, Bender has gotten in touch with me! Image

My mistake.
I reject your truths and substitute my own realities
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

CThomas wrote:That's ok as he and I made a deal in June 2011 for him to make me a one off custom mount.
Sent him the upper half to my Beretta 92G and $275 as agreed. All was great in the begining with good correspondence and than he vanished. I reached out in Nov 2011 and nothing and than in April 2012 and nothing. I have wanted this mount since 1998 so I am very patient. Well in July 2012 he told me he could not make it but said he was committed to doing it down the line once he worked out some issues. He was very apologetic for the lack of correspondence and for not being able to make the mount. Given what he said I still had faith in him so I told him to keep the money but to make make sure that I was first on the list when he did make them. He said he would mail me back my parts and a box arrived at the address I gave but because of a failed move to Texas I did not get the box until 6 months later (not Matt's fault). When I opened it several parts to my Beretta were missing, the barrel was not mine and there was no $275 refund. Given there was no refund I figured he was still working on the project. I reached out about the lack of a refund and missing parts. I reached out to him about it and heard nothing. In the mean time I had to buy new parts for the Beretta to make it functional after not having a functional gun for 18 months, a year of it with him. Well I finally posted here and he finally told me to call him. I called several times and never heard back from him. I gave up but I have another demo Trident 9 that the custom mount was going to be for so I figured I would send it to him for a jailbreak and call it even one of these days but what I really want is the mount.

Come one Matt get me that mount as I deserve it and I know you have one at the shop!
When you called did you leave a message? To this day I don't even have a phone number for you, just your email address.

We are still working on the project but will get you a refund and if it ever comes to market the first one is yours on the house. Please PM me your new TX address.

The barrel that was returned to you IS your barrel.

I wish we one of the mounts in the shop, but we don't.
Last edited by Bendersquint on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

ohnomrbillk wrote:He hasn't returned my PMs, emails, or phone calls in 2014.

I sent him a barrel in 2013 chambered in a wildcat I developed so he could make a suppressor for it.

I have the same barrel for my rifle as well. He was going to trade his suppressor work for the barrel work. He intended to market it as a package to sell.

Once he got the completed barrel from me, he disappeared.

At this point, I'd be happy with my barrel back. I'm guessing I'll have to get my attorney to write him a letter just to get a response.

I don't care if it takes someone years to get a project done, but zero effort to communicate when you've already received funds or product is unacceptable.
Check your inbox.