broken suppressor - now a paperweight?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

srs
Silent Operator

Re: broken suppressor - now a paperweight?

Post by srs »

srs wrote: ...4. It appears to me that you think bad, stupid, and/or unconstitutional laws and regulations can be ignored with impunity....
Catskinner wrote:Well reading comprehension I see is not what you are good at. Yeah I said ignore laws with impunity. You just stick to doing what you are told, because you don't have the brains to think for yourself anyway. You amaze me with your ignorance.
Wow. Just, wow. You are on my ignore list now. You are the first on any board to garner that honor.
Catskinner

Post by Catskinner »

srs wrote:
srs wrote: ...4. It appears to me that you think bad, stupid, and/or unconstitutional laws and regulations can be ignored with impunity....
Catskinner wrote:Well reading comprehension I see is not what you are good at. Yeah I said ignore laws with impunity. You just stick to doing what you are told, because you don't have the brains to think for yourself anyway. You amaze me with your ignorance.
Wow. Just, wow. You are on my ignore list now. You are the first on any board to garner that honor.
Grow up.
Sorry I called you a name.
Last edited by Catskinner on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Post by AlabamaPaul »

It's one thing to exchange viewpoints with passion, but quite another to act the way in which you describe someone else...
GBI96
Silent But Deadly

Post by GBI96 »

I don't post much, but I read often. This sounds like it is about to go the way of the debate with qwikrnu. The old timers know what I am talking about.
tsands974
Silent But Deadly

Post by tsands974 »

I picked up on that too, hence my earlier post regarding Catskinner's similarity with Leonard himself. One goes away, another takes his place.
GBI96
Silent But Deadly

Post by GBI96 »

tsands974 wrote:I picked up on that too, hence my earlier post regarding Catskinner's similarity with Leonard himself. One goes away, another takes his place.
In my haste to get to something noteworthy in the thread, I guess I overlooked the reference you had made. Funny. At least we know to let this one ride off into the sunset. Now off to something that might be educational.
mpallett
Elite Industry Professional

Post by mpallett »

Catskinner wrote: Grow up you ignorant little puke.

What part of "don't call other people names" are you missing?

ETA:

Read: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=123444
Over weight Telco guy with a FFL/07 for hire :)
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

mpallett wrote:

ETA:

This guy seems moderately intelligent. Unfortunately his attitude borders on the sociopathical so he's fine with advocating others take whatever risks as it's no skin off his nose.
Catskinner

Post by Catskinner »

a_canadian wrote:
mpallett wrote:

ETA:

This guy seems moderately intelligent. Unfortunately his attitude borders on the sociopathical so he's fine with advocating others take whatever risks as it's no skin off his nose.
Ok I'm a sociopath, and you are an admitted vegetarian, who is crazy now? Your rant about queer bookstores was a gem though. You Canadians are special.

What part of don't call others names do you not understand? Unless you are complementing me on be a sociopath. Eat meat, it makes you smart!
a_canadian
Silent But Deadly

Post by a_canadian »

Catskinner wrote:What part of "don't call other people names" are you missing?
Don't think I'm missing anything. Who's calling who queer? I referenced a case in which the abuse of power by border officials was blatantly offensive. A kid's recipe book for crying out loud. Why is being vegetarian, staying at a healthy and fit 200 pounds and being able to run circles around most meat eaters a bad idea?
Catskinner wrote:Eat meat, it makes you smart!
Apparently.
mpallett
Elite Industry Professional

Post by mpallett »

I've had enough.

I'm locking this.

EVERYONE KNOCK IT OFF.
Over weight Telco guy with a FFL/07 for hire :)