Templar?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

jwise
Silent Operator

Templar?

Post by jwise »

I am considering a Templar Nemesis 30 to use on a 300 Blackout SBR and a 16" .308win boltgun.

Does anybody have experience with this company or it's suppressors?

http://www.cruxshop.com/mobile/Product. ... mesis30SBR
J. Wise
este
Silent But Deadly

Re: Templar?

Post by este »

They've come up now and then. In terms of exposure, I'd put them under Tac Ops, Tactical Solutions, SAS, and other smaller names.

Might be a great can. Will they be around in 5 years to support it?
curtistactical
Silent But Deadly

Re: Templar?

Post by curtistactical »

Templar products are first class and very high quality, they are my competition for rifles and suppressors but I give them a thumbs up. There are a lot of small companies out there that blow the big guys away, I kind of think of it like AAC, SilencerCo, etc. are to suppressors what HK and Sig Sauer are to the gun world, Templar, Curtis Tactical, etc. are more like the Ed Browns and Nighthawks of the suppressor world. Most people are fine with your average suppressor but some people have a taste for finer things, just because we don't sell 50,000 cans a year does not mean we are not here to stay, one of these days my company will be taken over by my son so I can promise we will be here for years to come I feel Templar is the same way they are not a fly by night company just a lower volume one.
Joseph Jones
Curtis Tactical
07/02