SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

blisteringsilence

Re: SilencerCo Blue Label LE/Military Program being released at Shot Show

Post by blisteringsilence »

Stefan wrote:Has Silencerco posted anything more about this? If so, my wife is about to be pissed when she gets my next credit card statement!
This is a dealer-based program. In order to find out any information, you need to contact your local SilencerCo authorized dealer (with a real brick and mortar store) to find out if they're participating.

No information will be shared over the web, other than if a store is participating in the LE program.
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

Fyi

B&H Police is handling this program. Call them to find an LE dealer in your state.
AirCavBob
Silent But Deadly

Post by AirCavBob »

I'm a Blue Label dealer in Kansas. BTW, we can only sell in our own state. I do believe SCO will be putting their Blue Label dealers on their site once a good number have been established in a few weeks.
01 FFL Class III SOT
South Central Kansas
Mueller

Post by Mueller »

Anyone know who the Blue Label dealer(s) is/are in Missouri?
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

^ a member is working on it now.:)
Mueller

Post by Mueller »

66427vette wrote:^ a member is working on it now.:)
Thank you.
SUB-MG
Senior Silent Operator

Post by SUB-MG »

We are in the process currently.
Mueller wrote:Anyone know who the Blue Label dealer(s) is/are in Missouri?
B&R Guns
FFL/SOT
Lees Summit, MO
http://WWW.BRGUNS.COM
Mueller

Post by Mueller »

SUB-MG wrote:We are in the process currently.
Well, that makes me very happy! Glad I introduced myself then. Hope that works out for you. Thanks for the reply.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Me to on other side of state. :D
Chris2000XJ

Post by Chris2000XJ »

Washington?

:D
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent Operator

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

Glad to hear you guys are gonna be runnin the program. Got my first (and so far, only) can from you last year, and i love it. Let us know when you get the details!
It's always the quiet guy in the room...with a suppressor.
SUB-MG
Senior Silent Operator

Post by SUB-MG »

Give us a call or e-mail. We have the details and are in the process of placing our first LE order. We can add some more to the order.
BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:
Glad to hear you guys are gonna be runnin the program. Got my first (and so far, only) can from you last year, and i love it. Let us know when you get the details!
B&R Guns
FFL/SOT
Lees Summit, MO
http://WWW.BRGUNS.COM
AirCavBob
Silent But Deadly

Post by AirCavBob »

Kansas checking in. I already have my first order in and plan to order every two weeks as needed.

http://www.ballensalesllc.com/silencerc ... ogram.html
01 FFL Class III SOT
South Central Kansas
Chuck88

Post by Chuck88 »

AirCavBob wrote:Kansas checking in. I already have my first order in and plan to order every two weeks as needed.

http://www.ballensalesllc.com/silencerc ... ogram.html
I see active duty, retired, and disabled veterans on that list, but nothing about those of us who served our time and were honorably discharged. :twisted:
HansohnBrothers

Post by HansohnBrothers »

Virginia checking in.

SPEQ Program
Hansohn Brothers, LLC
Culpeper, VA
www.HansohnBrothers.com
540-748-8155
Joshua@CapitolArmory
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Joshua@CapitolArmory »

Central Texas dealer here. Feel free to email me (joshua@capitolarmory or speq@capitolarmory) and I can provide more information.

https://www.capitolarmory.com/index.php ... ogram.html
Joshua

[email protected]
Capitol Armory
FFL/SOT
www.CapitolArmory.com
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them, but I do have some inside info that I am being granted permission to disclose. With that said what I originally posted was just a generalization of what the program is, not how the program is. SilencerCo has not forgotten anyone and has a Love and Respect for Every Service Man and Women and beyond. SilencerCo loves all of its customers (commercial and LE/Military) and that is why they are going above and beyond for everyone. When I originally stated " Glock Blue Label Program" for Silencers, but BETTER I meant just that.

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability. They understand the sacrifices and the love that you all have for our nation whether it be for minimal years of service or lifetime of service. This is why I say this program is better in every way. Hope this info helps. The actual program name will be released at Shot Show. There are more details, but like I originally stated SilencerCo will be releasing a public statement soon.
Any confirmation on the "Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214"?
AirCavBob
Silent But Deadly

Post by AirCavBob »

I HAVE been told the program will open up sometime for us DD214 holders that didn't retire. It will be announced with enough lead time for orders to get in and sales to be made then closed up. And perhaps to open again sometime in the future for also a limited time.

My advice would to be locate a Blue Label Dealer in your state and be ready to jump in when it does open. Hope that helps, that's all I know for now.
01 FFL Class III SOT
South Central Kansas
Chris2000XJ

Post by Chris2000XJ »

Irishpride wrote:Just FYI --- I do not work for SilencerCo nor do I speak for them, but I do have some inside info that I am being granted permission to disclose. With that said what I originally posted was just a generalization of what the program is, not how the program is. SilencerCo has not forgotten anyone and has a Love and Respect for Every Service Man and Women and beyond. SilencerCo loves all of its customers (commercial and LE/Military) and that is why they are going above and beyond for everyone. When I originally stated " Glock Blue Label Program" for Silencers, but BETTER I meant just that.

This is not new info, but not relayed in original post as the original post was just a generalization. Disabled Veterans and Honorable Discharged Vets with a DD214 are included in this program. SilencerCo wanted to make sure all were included to the best of their ability. They understand the sacrifices and the love that you all have for our nation whether it be for minimal years of service or lifetime of service. This is why I say this program is better in every way. Hope this info helps. The actual program name will be released at Shot Show. There are more details, but like I originally stated SilencerCo will be releasing a public statement soon.

I inquired about a price list to a dealer and was told that it definitively does not apply to vets.

Guess judges and district attorneys get it but the guys that put foot to ass for this country don't rate unless they did it for 20 years.

Not that butthurt :lol: (ok maybe only medium butthurt) over it but IMHO that's pretty lame to renege after saying it did.

I understand not wanting to give the discount to everyone as they would be losing money if they did, and I don't want handouts, but to give it to everyone and their mother like Judges, DA's, CO's, EMT's(private ambulances fall into this category? lol) and all that and then leave combat vets out is kind of a slap in the face.

If you truly want to narrow it down and give it to people that actually deserve it they should do it for people that have a GWOT or Iraq/Afg/VN or other qualifying campaign medal. You could do 20 years in the mil easily and not ever get deployed, which IMHO is not as deserving.

There's guys out there that did back to back deployments for 4 years, and then got stop-lossed for a few more. Yet some guy with a goatee and skinny jeans working for AMR or a private ambulance company rates over him just cuz he's an EMT? That's kind of f'd up.

I understand giving Active LE/MIL first dibs since they are still doing the job, and are at highest risk but seems like a lot of those other folks should rate well below the folks that hung their ass out during the last 2 decades of war.