Silencershop giving away a 762 Saker

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Tacoblack

Silencershop giving away a 762 Saker

Post by Tacoblack »

http://bit.ly/1vHBpmK

Just click the link and sign up. Super easy.
Tacoblack

Re: Silencershop giving away a 762 Saker

Post by Tacoblack »

btt
Tacoblack

Post by Tacoblack »

Not much time left. The winner will be announced on the 9th.
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

Looks like the only way to sign up is going through, or registering for Facebook. I had people using my Facebook account for unethical purposes and it took me a lot of work to get out of their system. No way am I going through that again, even for a chance at a free can.
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

hardcase wrote:Looks like the only way to sign up is going through, or registering for Facebook. I had people using my Facebook account for unethical purposes and it took me a lot of work to get out of their system. No way am I going through that again, even for a chance at a free can.
That and the fact that using Tacoblack's link gives him another entry. I have no problem clicking on a friend's link and helping them out, but not for someone that I don't know, who doesn't disclose it, and who apparently signed up here just to get extra entries based on his post count of 4, three of which are on this thread.
Tacoblack

Post by Tacoblack »

No that's not the only reason I signed up for the forum. I signed up because I like the rest of the people hear like suppressors. I shared the link because I didn't see it posted here unlike on other forums where I saw it. Sorry to post a chance to win a free suppressor on a forum called silencertalk.
Tacoblack

Post by Tacoblack »

Also you do not need a Facebook account to enter. It opens in a Facebook link but you don't need an account I dint have one. Once you enter if gives you a link to share with your friends that gives another entry if anyone uses it. You can get to it on silencershop's website I think.
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

i think silencerco should review all entries and if someone has more then 1 to whatever i think they should pick someone with 1 entry. people abuse the hell out of systems like this . im member of another board where some dude posted it , and he got the ban hammer for spamming and not being upfront