Finally

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

RMears 45

Finally

Post by RMears 45 »

It took a while but I finally got my Pilot II out of purgatory. I sent it on Feb 25 and picked it up July 15, if my math is correct that's just a fuzz under the norm. I now have 200 rounds down the tube of mixed Remy subs, Aquila sub, Gemtec sub and Fed Auto Match. No issues at all and I am very pleased.
SShhh,Be wery,wery quiet I am...
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Re: Finally

Post by ericdraven »

RMears 45 wrote:It took a while but I finally got my Pilot II out of purgatory. I sent it on Feb 25 and picked it up July 15, if my math is correct that's just a fuzz under the norm. I now have 200 rounds down the tube of mixed Remy subs, Aquila sub, Gemtec sub and Fed Auto Match. No issues at all and I am very pleased.

congrats , there is nothing like getting that call lol .
Tango2249
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tango2249 »

Get ready to become addicted...once you buy one you can't stop!
“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” - Samuel Adams
OJB4
Silent But Deadly

Post by OJB4 »

RMears 45 wrote:It took a while but I finally got my Pilot II out of purgatory. I sent it on Feb 25 and picked it up July 15, if my math is correct that's just a fuzz under the norm. I now have 200 rounds down the tube of mixed Remy subs, Aquila sub, Gemtec sub and Fed Auto Match. No issues at all and I am very pleased.

Glad to hear you got your fun toy in! Purgatory is a miserable place to be......You should start the process of buying more now. May as well get them coming sooner rather than later. You're gonna want them all! Then come the SBR's and then full auto once you get everything else you want. The addiction factor is strong with these things. I've actually gone so far as to buy different cans of the same caliber at the same time JUST to be able to have something to compare suppression levels with. Then I needed something in Stainless....then Flat dark earth.....Some I've had almost a year and have never even put a round through just cause I ordered so many at the same time. You know it's a sickness when you're buying cans while knowing you don't have the time to shoot with all of them.

Get that paperwork started!!!!! :)
I've gotta stop this habit.
RMears 45

Post by RMears 45 »

Addictive is not the word !!!!! I am about 35 days into a form 1, Ruger 10/22 Super SSSS ( super silent short squirrel sniper ) . I have drafted a TC Contender Sbr (waiting on the money ) and a TNW Aero 9mm begging for a sbr and a can.
Two AR'S saying don't forget about us.
SShhh,Be wery,wery quiet I am...