Silencer Inc. < New kid on the block

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

ikickhippies

Re: Silencer Inc. < New kid on the block

Post by ikickhippies »

JasonNC wrote:ikickhippies I am the one who reposted the info you provided over on the other forum. Sorry I didn't properly reference it and for any grief I may have caused. I find the address part inconsequential but I am very interested in the affiliation with Huntertown Arms.
No worries homes. I might have got a little ahead of myself too.

Just curious as to exactly who these guys are. A lot of people got burned by those $100 rimfire can dudes. Don't want to see that happen again. If these guys are the new Gemtech/ Griffin/ DeadAir then great. If not then I would hope taht they are more forthcoming on a public forum/ facebook. Sure, any of us could pick up the phone. But Silencer Inc is the one that started the thread and started their FB page. I think that they have a responsibility to inform their potential customer base who they are beyond making $300 cans.
Proverbs 13:20- He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
SilencerInc

Post by SilencerInc »

JeffWard wrote:What's the minimum barrel length for a 308?

JW
JW, actual .308, 16". If you're going with a 300 BO, as short as 8".
SilencerInc

Post by SilencerInc »

ikickhippies wrote:No worries homes. I might have got a little ahead of myself too.

Just curious as to exactly who these guys are. A lot of people got burned by those $100 rimfire can dudes. Don't want to see that happen again. If these guys are the new Gemtech/ Griffin/ DeadAir then great. If not then I would hope taht they are more forthcoming on a public forum/ facebook. Sure, any of us could pick up the phone. But Silencer Inc is the one that started the thread and started their FB page. I think that they have a responsibility to inform their potential customer base who they are beyond making $300 cans.
Guys, It's all good. We are the new guys so we expect some scrutiny. Our deal is pretty simple and not quite as convoluted as it seems to be becoming over in the other thread ( I was following, just a busy weekend with the family). Simply put;

Our offices are in Niles, Mi. our production facility is not.

We have chosen a business model where we will contract/OEM manufacture and fulfill our product line, leveraging the strength and capacity of our production partners to reduce our cost, which is squarely and directly placed into our customers packets rather then our own.

Our ownership and executive team consists of several individuals with varied backgrounds in Military and Law Enforcement. All around gun/NFA enthusiasts!

We have no affiliation with any other silencer company other then our contract/OEM manufacturing partners. Much like several other well known companies out there including several that OEM manufacture a majority of their parts and others that don't actually produce anything at all.

The end goal, produce a great product, sell it at a great price, and provide great service. We're hear to save people a lot of money on a silencer. We know an "economy" priced silencer isn't going to be for everyone for a variety of reasons, and we're cool with that. If you don't fall into that category, give us a call, shoot us an email, and we'll do whatever we can to help!
sanman28

Post by sanman28 »

SilencerInc wrote:
ikickhippies wrote:No worries homes. I might have got a little ahead of myself too.

Guys, It's all good. We are the new guys so we expect some scrutiny. Our deal is pretty simple and not quite as convoluted as it seems to be becoming over in the other thread ( I was following, just a busy weekend with the family). Simply put;

Our offices are in Niles, Mi. our production facility is not.

We have chosen a business model where we will contract/OEM manufacture and fulfill our product line, leveraging the strength and capacity of our production partners to reduce our cost, which is squarely and directly placed into our customers packets rather then our own.

Our ownership and executive team consists of several individuals with varied backgrounds in Military and Law Enforcement. All around gun/NFA enthusiasts!

We have no affiliation with any other silencer company other then our contract/OEM manufacturing partners. Much like several other well known companies out there including several that OEM manufacture a majority of their parts and others that don't actually produce anything at all.

The end goal, produce a great product, sell it at a great price, and provide great service. We're hear to save people a lot of money on a silencer. We know an "economy" priced silencer isn't going to be for everyone for a variety of reasons, and we're cool with that. If you don't fall into that category, give us a call, shoot us an email, and we'll do whatever we can to help!

Care to explain the huntertown connection?
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

SilencerInc wrote:
JeffWard wrote:What's the minimum barrel length for a 308?

JW
JW, actual .308, 16". If you're going with a 300 BO, as short as 8".
Thanks.

My 308 is 16.5, and my 300 BLK is 8.25.

I've been considering building my own Form 1 .30 can for dedicated use on my 308. This is a bit longer than I wanted... but it's gotta be on my short-list at this price. Need any test-dummies for a write-up? I'd love to see how it effects accuracy on my bolt gun!

JW

JW
ikickhippies

Post by ikickhippies »

sanman28 wrote:
Care to explain the huntertown connection?
My interest as well.
Proverbs 13:20- He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.