*****SRI Liberty MysticX 3Lug notice! *****

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Bendersquint
Industry Professional

*****SRI Liberty MysticX 3Lug notice! *****

Post by Bendersquint »

*****STALKING RHINO PRODUCT NOTICE*****

We learned today that when Liberty Suppressors upgraded from the Mystic to the MysticX that a dimension was changed that we were not aware of.

This dimensional change can cause misalignment and result in a baffle strike when using our MP5 3Lug mount on the MysticX.

If you have a Stalking Rhino 3lug mount for Liberty Mystics and are running it on a MysticX DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE IT; return it to Stalking Rhino and we will replace the base with a base that has been redesigned for the MysticX.

This does not affect the Mystic.....ONLY the MysticX suppressors.

If you have any questions please get in touch with us.

Thank you!
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Re: *****SRI Liberty MysticX 3Lug notice! *****

Post by hardcase »

I have a Mystic but do not have the 3 lug mount. I'm curious to know which dimension was changed? I don't want a future issue.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

hardcase wrote:I have a Mystic but do not have the 3 lug mount. I'm curious to know which dimension was changed? I don't want a future issue.
If you don't currently own one of these mounts for the Liberty Suppressors Mystic/X then you won't have the possibility of a future issue, this notice ONLY applies to the mounts that have already been delivered to our customers.

*****Update*****
The modification has been implemented so any new mounts we sell will not have this issue and will be warranted by Liberty.
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Post by delta9mda »

That's customer service right there.
NP
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

Bendersquint wrote:
hardcase wrote:I have a Mystic but do not have the 3 lug mount. I'm curious to know which dimension was changed? I don't want a future issue.
If you don't currently own one of these mounts for the Liberty Suppressors Mystic/X then you won't have the possibility of a future issue, this notice ONLY applies to the mounts that have already been delivered to our customers.

*****Update*****
The modification has been implemented so any new mounts we sell will not have this issue and will be warranted by Liberty.
OK, I think I get it. I have a .35 Marlin lever gun that I was thinking about getting the barrel threaded. My Mystic is just direct threaded unless I use it with a booster. The issue is with the mount and not the suppressor, correct?
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

hardcase wrote:
Bendersquint wrote:

*****Update*****
OK, I think I get it. I have a .35 Marlin lever gun that I was thinking about getting the barrel threaded. My Mystic is just direct threaded unless I use it with a booster. The issue is with the mount and not the suppressor, correct?
The issue that is now fixed was with the mount, NOT the suppressor. ALL Mystic mounts that will go out the door will have the mod.