WVDNR Police spotlighting and poaching with NV and Cans

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

in2b8u
Silent Operator

WVDNR Police spotlighting and poaching with NV and Cans

Post by in2b8u »

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people......... I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Re: WVDNR Police spotlighting and poaching with NV and Cans

Post by TROOPER »

I had to Google it to found out what that is, but it's "West Virginia Division of Natural Resources". From what I can tell, they're a sort of game warden.

I don't have a Facebook account, so I wasn't able to click the link. But is it possible that they're not "poaching", but rather are simply taking ordinary animal control measures? Spot-lighting, night-vision, and silencers don't mean anything to me. Either they're poaching or they're not, and since it's their job to deal with animal populations, if not enough hunting licenses are sold relative to the animal population, then this -- what they're doing here -- is probably exactly what is supposed to happen.

Again, I didn't click the link, so I don't know what the story is. But how correct is the above supposition? Does that accurately describe the situation?
Capt. Link.
Silent But Deadly

Re: WVDNR Police spotlighting and poaching with NV and Cans

Post by Capt. Link. »

You need to learn to read it says clearly the police apprehended two hunters poaching.
Apply your own signature!!!!!

I was well over 21 before deer and poached was not used in the same sentence.
-CL
The only reason after 243 years the government now wants to disarm you is they intend to do something you would shoot them for!
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895