Thompson Machine Isis II

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

RMears 45

Thompson Machine Isis II

Post by RMears 45 »

I am looking at a Thompson M Isis II in 9mm. I like the quality, the price, and TM seems to have great customer service. I can't find a bad word written about their quality anywhere. Brooks has answered a question or two for me very quickly. But the forth leg on this cow is performance. Does anyone here have any hands on experience with the Isis in 9mm ? Is it quiet ?
SShhh,Be wery,wery quiet I am...
DrDremel
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Thompson Machine Isis II

Post by DrDremel »

The performance is on par with my Octane. I use the Isis on my pistol, and my Octane on my rifles. As for customer service, it is great.
sundazes

Post by sundazes »

DrDremel wrote:The performance is on par with my Octane. I use the Isis on my pistol, and my Octane on my rifles. As for customer service, it is great.
I would agree with this. I like mine.
RMears 45

Post by RMears 45 »

Thanks for the help, I will be ordering it Monday. Maybe I will have it by next St. Paddys day.
SShhh,Be wery,wery quiet I am...
Tony M.
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tony M. »

I don't have an Isis 2, but my dealer does and I've shot his some, it worked well and was about as quiet as anything else we where shooting. It was also nice and light compared to some others.