6months

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

6months

Post by ericdraven »

got my last suppressor yesterday 6 months on the dot from starting process. so im good . 9 will do me fine . beatthe first one i got 2 years ago it took almost a year . shortest time was 4 months . dead air mask 22

what time frames yall into
tf2addict
Silent Operator

Re: 6months

Post by tf2addict »

Ordered end of February. 6 weeks to cash check, 10 weeks for form 3 approval. I'm hoping the form 4 will be about six months, I'll consider that good. I'm prepared for nine months though.
quiettime
Silent But Deadly

Post by quiettime »

Bought a Mask on 2/29. Notification it was shipping out to dealer on 5/24
RPM509
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RPM509 »

6 months almost to the day for my first one, then 14 months and a few days for the second, these two as an individual, form 1 and form 4 respectively.
Just bought my first under a trust from SS, F3 submitted 11 May 16, and the F4 submitted yesterday, 11 Jun 16 (F3 still hanging...).
"a butt tuba" - Palindrome
RJT
Silent But Deadly

Post by RJT »

Just shy of 6 months on another Element 2. Figuring September on another Harvester. I'm done as well after it clears.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Bmountt

Post by Bmountt »

At the moment I have 3 suppressors and an sbs awaiting approval. The first was an Obsidian submitted Jan 3 and still waiting on the stamp. I haven't called to see if it's been approved but I'm about to since my dealer's tracking dates haven't changed in over a month (showing the same Dec receipt dates for over a month and people report/nfa tracker all show receipts well into Jan)