Easy to clean .22 suppressor

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Ratbat
Silent Operator

Easy to clean .22 suppressor

Post by Ratbat »

Looking to purchase a .22 caliber can. Needs to be user serviceable, light weight, and as quiet as possible. I've read about a can that has an internal sleeve that the core sits in and the sleeve and baffles slide inside the outer can. I don't remember who makes it or remember any reviews about its effectiveness. Any recommendations for other cans are appreciated also.
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Re: Easy to clean .22 suppressor

Post by rimshaker »

That would be the Sparrow. Still the easiest 22 can to take apart and clean. Even after 2000+ rounds.

But given the choices today, I'd go with the new Mask by Dead Air. Innovative design almost eliminates FRP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiWBaizCf3Y
savage54

Post by savage54 »

Tactical Solutions also has a sleeve on their Axiom and Ascent suppressors. Not sure how they perform in terms of FRP. The Dead Air Mask is pretty easy to clean, as is the SiCo Spectre II.
Tony M.
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tony M. »

savage54 wrote:Tactical Solutions also has a sleeve on their Axiom and Ascent suppressors. Not sure how they perform in terms of FRP. The Dead Air Mask is pretty easy to clean, as is the SiCo Spectre II.
The axiom has virtually no FRP. I haven't seen the ascent.
Ratbat
Silent Operator

Post by Ratbat »

Thanks for the recommendations. I believe my friend is going with either the AXIOM or the ASCENT. Both look like a good fit for his needs.