Jail Breaking.

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, renegade, bakerjw

Post Reply
Zulu95
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Jail Breaking.

Post by Zulu95 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:28 am

Looking for a Jail Break. I tried to contact SRI but all I get is an answering machine or "Out Of Office" type replies to e-mails.
Are they the only dog in the fight when it comes to a Jail Break?

User avatar
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:53 am
Location: AL

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by AlabamaPaul » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:51 pm

Try Curtis Tactical.

Zulu95
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Zulu95 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Will do. Thanks.

User avatar
Fulliautomatix
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Fulliautomatix » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Zulu95 wrote:Looking for a Jail Break. I tried to contact SRI but all I get is an answering machine or "Out Of Office" type replies to e-mails.
Are they the only dog in the fight when it comes to a Jail Break?
Have you tried contacting them here on the board?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1138
Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

User avatar
Bendersquint
Industry Professional
Posts: 11359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Bendersquint » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:50 pm

We are here and still jailbreaking.

Please send me another email or leave a message on the machine. We are having an issue with email so you may have gotten an autoreply and the email never reached us.

Will keep an eye out for your email.

User avatar
Bendersquint
Industry Professional
Posts: 11359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Bendersquint » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Zulu95 wrote:Looking for a Jail Break. I tried to contact SRI but all I get is an answering machine or "Out Of Office" type replies to e-mails.
Are they the only dog in the fight when it comes to a Jail Break?
PM sent

Zulu95
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Zulu95 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:08 pm

My FFL is supposed to ship to Joe at Curtis Tactical tomorrow. Thank for the tip and to all who replied.

User avatar
Bendersquint
Industry Professional
Posts: 11359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Bendersquint » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Zulu95 wrote:My FFL is supposed to ship to Joe at Curtis Tactical tomorrow. Thank for the tip and to all who replied.
If your initials are PCS, then your email came in after hours last night and I am just getting to it now. I also see your call in the call log right before 5pm and haven't gotten to voicemails since yesterday at noon. So its been just over 24 hours since you left the messages.

ETA - Your email was one of the ones that has an auto-reply that hasn't been used in almost a year.

Zulu95
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Zulu95 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:40 pm

That was my second e-mail. When I got the second auto-reply I figured you must have got snowed under with work. No harm done. May have future projects.

5th_Amendment
Member
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:25 pm
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by 5th_Amendment » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:11 pm

Ok, what is a jail break in this context? I have 3 in jail ... what is this process for?
***************
Exercising my right to remain silent.

New Hampshire: "Live free, or die."

JPB
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by JPB » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 pm

5th_Amendment wrote:Ok, what is a jail break in this context? I have 3 in jail ... what is this process for?
Typically, in this context, it means to open a sealed can or convert a sealed can into a serviceable can. Usually accompanied by a recore job.

User avatar
Bendersquint
Industry Professional
Posts: 11359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Bendersquint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:10 pm

JPB wrote:
5th_Amendment wrote:Ok, what is a jail break in this context? I have 3 in jail ... what is this process for?
Typically, in this context, it means to open a sealed can or convert a sealed can into a serviceable can. Usually accompanied by a recore job.
Some need recores, but most don't. Recoring is an entirely different offering.

chase
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: GA

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by chase » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Bendersquint wrote:Some need recores, but most don't. Recoring is an entirely different offering.
Can you recore an old Cobra 40 so it isn't so loud? Can a recore involve a different baffle design?

Thanks!
Chase

suppressortools.com

User avatar
Bendersquint
Industry Professional
Posts: 11359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Bendersquint » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:43 pm

chase wrote:
Bendersquint wrote:Some need recores, but most don't. Recoring is an entirely different offering.
Can you recore an old Cobra 40 so it isn't so loud? Can a recore involve a different baffle design?

Thanks!
Yes, we can recore the Cobra40, yes it is a different baffle design, yes there is an improvement to the sound reduction.

Send me an email at [email protected] for more information.

ssgjason
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 9:20 am
Location: E'ville

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by ssgjason » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 pm

I highly recommend SRI. But, be prepared to wait as turn around can be a bit long. It is worth it though

User avatar
Bendersquint
Industry Professional
Posts: 11359
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Jail Breaking.

Post by Bendersquint » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:45 pm

ssgjason wrote:I highly recommend SRI. But, be prepared to wait as turn around can be a bit long. It is worth it though
Thanks SSGJason!

If we weren't so popular and inundated with custom work, etc..... turnaround would be alot quicker. ;)

Post Reply