Silencer Storage Solutions

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

JasonNC
Senior Silent Operator

Silencer Storage Solutions

Post by JasonNC »

Hello All,

So I am curious, how are you guys storing all your silencers in your safe? Right now I have Silenerco pouches for all my silencers and keep them on a shelf piled up. I don't like this method. It's like an avalanche of a mess. It takes roger to long to find the one I want and makes my shelf look junked up. I'm thinking about making a board , drilling and gluing in pieces of dowel rod and storing them upright side by side. But I'm open to other ideas. As far as storage solutions sold I found one silencer storage unit for $34 but it only held 3 silencers.

Thanks for the ideas in advance
It is not the Death Rattle in the throat of Western civilization which is surprising: it is the fact that millions of Americans believe that the death rattle is a beautiful song!
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: Silencer Storage Solutions

Post by Bendersquint »

JasonNC wrote:Hello All,

So I am curious, how are you guys storing all your silencers in your safe? Right now I have Silenerco pouches for all my silencers and keep them on a shelf piled up. I don't like this method. It's like an avalanche of a mess. It takes roger to long to find the one I want and makes my shelf look junked up. I'm thinking about making a board , drilling and gluing in pieces of dowel rod and storing them upright side by side. But I'm open to other ideas. As far as storage solutions sold I found one silencer storage unit for $34 but it only held 3 silencers.

Thanks for the ideas in advance
Something is coming that will fill your needs to a T.
JasonNC
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Silencer Storage Solutions

Post by JasonNC »

How long should I wait? Any hints? :D

I'm in NC if you need a paying beta tester :D

[email protected]
It is not the Death Rattle in the throat of Western civilization which is surprising: it is the fact that millions of Americans believe that the death rattle is a beautiful song!