Picked up an hk vp9 today

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Zombie1969

Picked up an hk vp9 today

Post by Zombie1969 »

Love this gun. The grip modular grip the mag and slide release. It's like a Cadillac compared to my glock. Now I need to have one of two things happen. Either I need to move or hopefully Trump gets the supreme court changed so we can put threaded barrels in are pistols without them being categorized as assault weapons. CT realy sucks. I can buy a suppressor just can't use it unless I have a pre ban weapon. Too bad my glock is only a 97 off by a few years on that one.
Aaron
Silent Operator

Re: Picked up an hk vp9 today

Post by Aaron »

I was going to ask why you didn't just buy the VP9 tactical, but you answered that. I thought about buying one myself. I have a heavily modified Glock 17, but my HK 45 Compact Tactical is by far the best handgun that I own or have ever owned and I have owned some nice stuff...
ejewels

Re: Picked up an hk vp9 today

Post by ejewels »

Zombie1969 wrote:CT realy sucks. I can buy a suppressor just can't use it unless I have a pre ban weapon. Too bad my glock is only a 97 off by a few years on that one.
I hear that. I just bought an overpriced preban series 70 colt just so I could run my Tirant 45 on it. I also have to spend about 400 bucks just to get it running with a new threaded barrel and guide rod fit in it. If I had to guess, it will still be years before the laws revert back to how they once were. I don't think Trump can just overrule CT's own laws. Malloys annoyances.