Suppressor Noob

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

mentylobseshian

Suppressor Noob

Post by mentylobseshian »

Many apologies to the possible redundency of this question. I am currently trying to get into the NFA game seeking the Octane9. It is going on my MPX. I do want a QD system which has concluded me to the 3 lug adapter system. Question is since it takes the 13.5x1LH piston, I need that and the 3lug combo correct? it is going to be a dedicated can/host for the time being, and suggestions or as welcome as ever concerning my choice in can/host. Thanks guys
Michael Black 47
Silent But Deadly

Re: Suppressor Noob

Post by Michael Black 47 »

So far for my setup on my MPX Gen 2 I'm going to run it with a OMEGA9K when my form 4 comes back. I currently run it with my octane 45 and it sounds great with standard ammunition. I have not yet run it with subs but I believe it will be amazing. I too use a 3 lug HK adapter for my MPX which is the 13.5X1 LH. I have not tried the combo 3 lug with the threaded tip,my 3 lug just has the 3 points on it but it should work fine. Just make sure that the mount that you attach the adapter to is compatible.

lastly welcome to the NFA club its a great road you are taking and it will not be your last suppressor you will buy :wink: