Order my SilencerCo Omega today

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

joe0121
Senior Silent Operator

Order my SilencerCo Omega today

Post by joe0121 »

Wanted a can I would use on my Mega Arms Maten and on a my AR-15's. I was gonna go with the Harvester 762 but I do like the occasional Mag dump and The Omega is a bit quiter and has interchangeable end caps so it will be quite on my 5.56 rifle.

Hopefully the wait times go down, but of course with my luck it will still be 9+ months and just before the approval the HPA will pass. Though a 9 month wait and wasted 200 bucks is a small price to pay if the HPA does pass.

Dealer had to order it so he is going to try to get the SN so he can submit the Form 4 while the Form three is waiting. He said sometimes his dealer gives it and sometimes he doesn't. In reality the Form 3's seem to be taking about a month and in the grand scheme of things that isnt too long.
fishman
Silent But Deadly

Re: Order my SilencerCo Omega today

Post by fishman »

If hpa passes with its current verbiage, you get a refund on recent tax stamps.
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647
joe0121
Senior Silent Operator

Post by joe0121 »

fishman wrote:If hpa passes with its current verbiage, you get a refund on recent tax stamps.
I didn't know that. I am guardedly optimistic Though I dont know that republicans really want to fight that fight till they deal with the ACA and the Wall and North Korea etc. I write my senators and congressman like monthly. Always get the same form reply.
EastCoastPoly

Post by EastCoastPoly »

Hope your wait is shorter than mine.
Purchased two suppressors on June 22, 2016. Still waiting for them to get out of jail.
“The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.”
― George Orwell, 1984
joe0121
Senior Silent Operator

Post by joe0121 »

EastCoastPoly wrote:Hope your wait is shorter than mine.
Purchased two suppressors on June 22, 2016. Still waiting for them to get out of jail.
Dang man. condolences. Though It looks like you should be pretty close I think the ATF is working through the June stamps now.