YHM Phantom .30 Titaniam QD

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Incoming

YHM Phantom .30 Titaniam QD

Post by Incoming » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:31 pm

So Im looking at the YHM Phantom .30 cal QD in titanium for my M1A. I'll have to get their sight adapter and flash hider to thread it to however I've got zero experiance with YHM and their web site really tells me nothing regarding construction or performance. Anyone got any experience with the titaniam can? Got a dealer/friend that will give me a deal out the door but the web site is criptive with particulars which causes red flags to dance across my balled head.

fishman
Silent But Deadly

Re: YHM Phantom .30 Titaniam QD

Post by fishman » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Incoming wrote:So Im looking at the YHM Phantom .30 cal QD in titanium for my M1A. I'll have to get their sight adapter and flash hider to thread it to however I've got zero experiance with YHM and their web site really tells me nothing regarding construction or performance. Anyone got any experience with the titaniam can? Got a dealer/friend that will give me a deal out the door but the web site is criptive with particulars which causes red flags to dance across my balled head.
I own several yhm products but no silencers.
From what I hear, their cans are a little on the heavy side due to beefy construction. People also say the finish is fine but could be better. I've heard nothing bad about how their cans perform though.
All their other stuff I've used is nice, not top shelf, but more than good enough to get the job done, and at very competitive pricing. I'll keep buying their stuff.
300 blackout form 1: http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=137293

5.56 form 1:
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141800&p=955647#p955647

Incoming

Post by Incoming » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:46 pm

It is their titaniam model and very light but I can't find any interior diagrams showing construction and it isn't built for disabling but hey, it is a chunck of change for a new toy. Hell, for all I know it could have 2 mice giving the quite sign inside??? Tks for your feed back.

Yankee Hill Machine

Post by Yankee Hill Machine » Mon May 01, 2017 10:23 am

Incoming wrote:So Im looking at the YHM Phantom .30 cal QD in titanium for my M1A. I'll have to get their sight adapter and flash hider to thread it to however I've got zero experiance with YHM and their web site really tells me nothing regarding construction or performance. Anyone got any experience with the titaniam can? Got a dealer/friend that will give me a deal out the door but the web site is criptive with particulars which causes red flags to dance across my balled head.

Hey gentlemen if you ever need any info on YHM suppressors or AR-15 accessories please give us a call, there is no better info than from the horses mouth :)
Reach us at
1-877-892-6533
[email protected]
or message us through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OfficialYHM/

RPM509
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RPM509 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:18 pm

LOL ^

I have their 30 cal SS can, thing is built like an up-armored tank, could probably beat another tank to death with it if I ever ran out of ammo.
Extremely well made.
"a butt tuba" - Palindrome

czgunner

Post by czgunner » Fri May 05, 2017 11:25 pm

I've got their ULT 7.62. Very light, I love it.
Disabled US Army combat vet