Dead Air Wolf-9SD Body Wrench design

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

chase
Silent But Deadly

Dead Air Wolf-9SD Body Wrench design

Post by chase »

I recently designed a Dead Air Wolf-9SD body wrench. This design engages the recesses on both the serial-numbered rear and the front sections, so now I can apply more torque to my Wolf-9SD suppressor from the front than just by hand.

My previous wrench designs for Omega 9K/45K/Octane and Wolf-9SD mounts can be seen here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138950
Chase

suppressortools.com
savage54

Re: Dead Air Wolf-9SD Body Wrench design

Post by savage54 »

chase wrote:I recently designed a Dead Air Wolf-9SD body wrench. This design engages the recesses on both the serial-numbered rear and the front sections, so now I can apply more torque to my Wolf-9SD suppressor from the front than just by hand.

My previous wrench designs for Omega 9K/45K/Octane and Wolf-9SD mounts can be seen here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138950
I bought his Omega/Octane wrench. It seems very well made, and the shipping was fast. These are plastic, 3D printed (if I'm not mistaken) but they seem sturdy enough to hold up to any amount of torque that a sane person would try to u.se when tightening the Octane onto a muzzle